dominicansoul

And now Torches are symbols of Hatred

havok579257
2 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

Paragraphs one and two have not been my observation. I just see the same cards played each time someone tries to discuss problems coming from the left. The it's no big deal/you're completely over reacting card. The yeah that's bad but conservatives are equally bad card. Or the we're all upset about this too but let's not talk about it much unlike when conservatives do something stupid card. 

I can agree with the third paragraph, from a certain point of view. The Church is right but it is Conservativism in it's true or pure sense. She conserves the truth, without change (liberalism) through out time.

american conservativism ideology is not the same as catholic church ideology.  

KnightofChrist
2 hours ago, havok579257 said:

american conservativism ideology is not the same as catholic church ideology.  

I didn't say the two were the same. I said the Church is conservativism in it's true a pure sense and that liberalism has no place within her. 

Seven77
On 10/12/2017 at 7:12 PM, KnightofChrist said:

The Church is right but it is Conservativism in it's true or pure sense. She conserves the truth, without change (liberalism) through out time.

More like The Church preserves the truth… And dispenses it through love. Perfect balance.

KnightofChrist
2 hours ago, Seven77 said:

More like The Church preserves the truth… And dispenses it through love. Perfect balance.

Fun Latin pro tip: preserve in Latin can be servo or conservo, but conservo is stronger. Preservation is Conservativism.

But anyway. The two words pretty much are the same. 

Seven77
2 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

Fun Latin pro tip: preserve in Latin can be servo or conservo, but conservo is stronger. Preservation is Conservativism.

But anyway. The two words pretty much are the same. 

That may be, but don't forget the Church dispenses or sows liberally (munificence). 

Norseman82
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:18 AM, dominicansoul said:

I mean they honestly believed it was the right thing for the university to put feminine napkin disposals in the men's room.  I don't care how small some people think that is, it's huge to me.  They joined in celebrating when a student tore down pictures of a prolifers display because that was what the rest of the university body did.  They go along with safe spaces and censoring.  They go along with wanting to appease transgenders/LBGTXYZ by learning the billion different pronouns associated with the billions of genders the leftists have created.  

I wonder how the LGBT-M-O-U-S-E community feels about the movie "Kindergarten Cop"  (for those of you who remember a certain scene...)

KnightofChrist
1 hour ago, little2add said:

Look in mirror 

*Pops collar* Yep, still handsome. Thanks for the reminder.