An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Official Beef Appreciation Thread

HomeTeamFamily

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

intentionally hurting an animal is in the CCC....

but it is only bad if you do it JUST to hurt the animal... which is sad :sadder:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 20 2004, 12:31 PM'] cheeseburgers! not in paradise because i hate jimmy buffet [/quote]
Ummm...excuse me? The fifth location of his restaurant "Cheeseburger in Paradise" just opened a mile away from me.

I demand that you take that back.

*prepares glove for a dueling challenge*

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 20 2004, 12:32 PM'] well of course, hunting is just a stupid sport. its not even a sport [/quote]
Well, I would consider it a sport, but not a very nice one, unless all that can be used from the animal is used from the animal...and many hunters do that.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 20 2004, 12:33 PM'] BRING IT! raphael [/quote]
Ah...I was just bluffing...I can't hit a girl.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 20 2004, 12:36 PM'] *lifts arms into the air* haha i win and i didnt even have to fight [/quote]
*notices her arms in the air and pummels her with water balloons*

I just won't [i]hit[/i] a girl...

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 20 2004, 11:42 AM'] pork is too dry, most of the time. beef wins hands down [/quote]
Pork chops are too dry. Pork STEAKS are much better.

Beef wins hands down in my book, though. When I eat pork its usually only at my in-laws house because my father in law raises pigs and so they have nice homegrown pork (other than at their house I generally actually kind of hate pork, love ham and bacon, but pork... ew).

Beef recipes. YUM. :D

[url="http://beef.allrecipes.com/"]http://beef.allrecipes.com/[/url]