An Old School Catholic Message Board

Jobs

Brother Adam

IcePrincessKRS

I'm a stay at home wife-mom. :P My husband does web-hosting tech support, so he brings in the paycheck and I spend it.

Ok, so I only spend most of it. He gets to spend the rest. ;) :P

Birgitta Noel

Ummm, to pay the bills I work at PBS in development (fundraising). I wear about 16 different hats each day. My favorite one to wear though is the one where I get to help people out by answering their questions and clearing up and probs they're having!

I'm waiting to hear on PhD progs in Health Care Ethics. I have an MA in Philosophy and an AB in Philosophy and American Studies.

Oh, and I teach 8th grade CCD. Any other CCD teachers out there? :ph34r:

cmotherofpirl

I am now disabled and raise kids and flowers.

I collect stray teenagers. :lol: and work with the Church youth group.

I have a management degree with a nursing background. I taught developmentally delayed adults, and worked in the housing projects.

I also did a 2 year stint in Peace Corp/Vista.

I'm over-qualified and underpaid.... having a break from job hunting...

Have an Honours Degree in Disability... (graduated twice)

I want your job Carrie! :P

I currently work with adults with disabilities...and my passion is kids.

or I might go back to uni....

I worked at a pharmaceutical company. I am a buyer of raw materials (chemicals) since we manufacturer our own products. We make topical creams and ointments (Bacitracin, Hydrocortisone, Vitamin A &D, etc.). I love my job.

God bless.

I'm an estimator and project manager for traffic signals and stuff. Sometimes the job is enjoyable, but mostly not. I've done it for a long time and spend a lot of time on the 'puter which makes posting here easy. I finally learned a few years ago that all employment basically smells of elderberries, which is why they pay us to do it.

My real job is being a husband and dad and help teach 9th graders Confirmation at my parish. God pays much better.

CatholicAndFanatical

I work at a Cement Kiln in Logansport IN, were contracted in to bring in Customers that have chemical waste that they need disposed of, we use the chemical waste as fuel to keep our kilns going to make cement. My job is to create and maintain the billing software, I also handle the network and intranet website. I dont know why God put me here, when I was in High School all I wanted to do was either become a Police Officer or join the Marines...im a software developer :blink:

Thanks God! Let thy will be done :D

CatholicAndFanatical

Well, I'm currently unemployed, but I'm looking for work as a newspaper reporter.  That's my chosen field -- journalism!  I'm a conservative journalist, though.  :P

Oh Dave, I thinks you chose the wrong profession :blink:

A conservative who is a journalist :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All I can say is that there are not enough of you. I sincerly hope you are not out of work too long.

BullnaChinaShop

I got my degree in Aerospace Engineering and now work as a civilian engineer for the Air Force at Eglin AFB, FL. The AF is paying for me to work on my masters degree full time for the next year. I have hardly posted since I started school because I no longer sit at a computer all day.