Cure of Ars Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 I’m a social worker that works with children in foster care. Too much drama and stress I am hoping to one day get the job of bringing people to Christ and his Church. I also teach confirmation which I am bless to be able to do.
VeraMaria Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 Isn't it so funny how we all work at completely different things and have completely different lives, and we can all get along and be friends?? We all revolve around ONE FAITH!!! How cool is that!!
revolutionoflove Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 I’m a social worker that works with children in foster care. Too much drama and stress :blink Wow, Cure...it takes a special kind of person to do work like that! I don't think I could do it since I tend to get emotionally involved in situations like that. May God strengthen you in it!
BullnaChinaShop Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 What will your masters degree be in. I am getting my masters in Aerospace Engineering with a specialization in dynamics and controls. I am attending a satellite campus of the University of Florida that is right outside the base. Best of luck getting into Stanford for your masters.
Azriel Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 Let's see ... I have a BA in English from the University of Michigan with an expired Secondary Teaching Certificate. I started out to be a HS teacher .... I'm currently a Business Services Analyst which is a fancy way of titling an English Major in a Tech Company. I currently do project management work for Wireless Services (pagers specifically) for the EDS/Dow Chemical Acct. I'm not happy with it and want to be a Trainer again so I've went back to school and am 4 classes away from my Masters in Organizational Management. I hope to one day find a teaching position at an online University or Community College. Now the big question is, what will I be doing after Maternity Leave?
Jake Huether Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 Isn't it so funny how we all work at completely different things and have completely different lives, and we can all get along and be friends?? We all revolve around ONE FAITH!!! How cool is that!! VeraMaria, I was thinking the exact same thing. I mean... you spend months on the phorum and think everyone is a Priest and a Nun. It's so encouraging to know that you guys really do go through the same struggles in life that I do, yet maintain the Faith that you have! Not to sayt that Priests and Nuns don't have struggles... I'm talking strictly from a lay point of view... Well... You get my point... :rolleyes:
ReformationNow Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 Actually, in his book, he goes after conservative journalists that are lying (obviously, by the name of the book) and who don't back up their statement with facts, notes, etc. And I'm glad that I'm reading this book. It is teaching me to be more careful of what journalists in general say and to look up their supposed sources. Read the book. I think you'll be surprised. I have zero respect for Al Franken. The man is a complete idiot.
Lil Red Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 I have zero respect for Al Franken. The man is a complete idiot. Why?
Damien Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 I got a HS diploma, and I am a collector. :blink:
Lil Red Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 I guess I haven't posted my job yet. I'm a high school graduate ('96) and worked in retail for 6 years. I've recently started working at my church as high school youth minister. It's a lot of fun!
God Conquers Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 I'm a full-time Student studying History. I also do some missionary work on Campus, as well as some catechism at my parish. Part-time I comune with fruits and veggies in the produce department of a grocery store!
cantstopdancin9 Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 What I wanna know is how VeraMaria got that many posts Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater! :P
VeraMaria Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 What I wanna know is how VeraMaria got that many posts Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater! I'm shocked! What do you mean?? :P
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 Well, I'm currently unemployed, but I'm looking for work as a newspaper reporter. That's my chosen field -- journalism! I'm a conservative journalist, though. My brother's going into journalism. He's already a history major, but he decided to return to college for a double major...
marielapin Posted September 15, 2003 Posted September 15, 2003 I received my Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering with Environmental Specialty from Auburn University. Now I work as a civil servant for the US Air Force as an Aerospace Engineer. I work in Developmental Test on the A-10 Thunderbolt II (or Warthog), the most underappreciated and the most effective aircraft in the US inventory. I love my job!
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 15, 2003 Posted September 15, 2003 ::jmj stands in awe in a thread full of intelligent, educated phatmassers with big important jobs::
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted September 15, 2003 Posted September 15, 2003 I'm a HS graduate with some college working at a shipping store. I can ship UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Not what I thought I'd be doing, but I'v grown fond of my customers (regular); although some can be very stupid!!! Oh well....Adam and I are going to try to get me back into school this winter and I'll be going to study music! I wanna sing for our LORD!!! But....that's my life. Go to work, come home, clean, and then wait for my husband to get home. Better life than I had before marriage! :)
smroth5252 Posted September 15, 2003 Posted September 15, 2003 I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT THAT IS MY JOB!! i wish i could do something else but that is it school
Paladin D Posted October 13, 2003 Posted October 13, 2003 I'm a graphic web designer for a very small 2 person business (me and my boss). But hey, the pay is pretty good. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now