An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Here Is Right-brained?

theculturewarrior

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Aug 10 2004, 11:15 PM'] you people are all sinister. [/quote]
HSdad hates it when I say that!!! :crackup:

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Aug 10 2004, 10:16 PM'] Left-handed people are generally more creative.

I'm not left-handed, but I am creative. [/quote]
I am left handed but uncreative.

franciscanheart

im not but i wish i was sometimes.... dunno why though haha

my dad would have been lefthanded but back in the day they thought you should only write with your right hand

im pretty sure my lil bro is .... hes very creative too

EcceNovaFacioOmni

I'm ambidextrous, but I write with my left hand. I took one of those right-brain, left-brain tests and it concluded that I was overtly right-brained. Don't know much about it though.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I'm a righty ^_^

My friend, who we say is going to become pope because he's the only guy in out youth group thinking of becoming a priest, is left handed, and he says that when he becomes pope he is going to excommunicate all rightyies from the Catholic Church (It was all because I made fun of his left-handedness) oh, and he was going to burn me at the stake for heresy... Nice friend eh? But he's cool... :cool:

• 10 months later...
homeschoolmom
:o As I was reading the original post and scrolling through the replies, I was formulating my own reply.... Which was exactly:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 10 2004, 10:50 PM']HSdad is a lefty... so are his brother and mom. I am waiting to see if HSbaby is... the other kids aren't. I'm not.
[right][snapback]306704[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]