lifeteenchick527 Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 hey yall...iam left handed...isnt that soo awesome....i think it is!!! hehehe
cmotherofpirl Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 Only people who are left-handed are in their right minds.
Carnanc Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 I write with my left-hand and eat with my left-hand, yet play sports with my right hand, but then I've never been good at throwing baseballs and stuff, so I think I'm lefthanded. ...
Sojourner Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 Left-handed people are generally more creative. I'm not left-handed, but I am creative.
DesiringMore Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 so, if you're left-handed you're right-brained??? i didn't know that...but i'm left handed
Carnanc Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 lol I'm left-handed and haven't quite found my full creativity
theculturewarrior Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 I do most things with my left hand. I write with it (actually, if you saw my writing you would wonder if I were using the wrong hand). I play guitar lefty. I always get confused with eating utensils though. I can't conceptualize it in my mind. Maybe I'm not "handed" at all as far as that's concerned.
homeschoolmom Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 HSdad is a lefty... so are his brother and mom. I am waiting to see if HSbaby is... the other kids aren't. I'm not.
HomeTeamFamily Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 im a lefty.....along with my girlfriend!!!! did you know that everyone is born right handed? only the gifted overcome it!!!! hehe
homeschoolmom Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Aug 10 2004, 11:15 PM'] you people are all sinister. [/quote] HSdad hates it when I say that!!! :crackup:
Phazzan Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Aug 10 2004, 10:16 PM'] Left-handed people are generally more creative. I'm not left-handed, but I am creative. [/quote] I am left handed but uncreative.
franciscanheart Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 im not but i wish i was sometimes.... dunno why though haha my dad would have been lefthanded but back in the day they thought you should only write with your right hand im pretty sure my lil bro is .... hes very creative too
Crusader_4 Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 i do everything left handed from Golf to hockey except writting go figure eh
Maddalena Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 I'm right-handed, and I'm creative. XD I'm more attracted to art and things.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now