An Old School Catholic Message Board

Youth 2000 w/ Franciscan Friars of the Renewal

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

they are totally awesome.

[karin: phatmass 05 is the big phatmass event that will be held in may this year at the cathedral downtown. last year we saw p5c and mcjust and remnant perform. we had an awesome talk and skit performed, Mass was said, adoration, said the divine mercy chaplet, played volleyball, had swings, water games - it was awesome. you should come. im sure your youth minister will get posters and little cards (flyers) about it. if not just stay here and youll hear all about it. ^_^ so do you think you wanna come? (yes that was a rhetorical question)]

I'm going to youth 2000!! Karin told me about it. I have never been to it, and this will be my first year (I am finally old enough). I think it will be great.

[quote][karin: phatmass 05 is the big phatmass event that will be held in may this year at the cathedral downtown. last year we saw p5c and mcjust and remnant perform.[/quote]

I didn't see MCJust there...but I saw MC DUST!!! :D

franciscanheart

hmmm right. sorry. i mean phatmass 05. he said he'd be there right? anyway the point is that its gunna be awesome. forgive me.