An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who's Related To Who....

VeraMaria

benedict_x is my brother.. though he *has* stopped posting...

Schismatic he's been called... man i feel like yoda...

Who called our benedict_x a schismatic???? :angry:

That was uncalled for.

Tell him to come back!!!

Please?????? :wub:

Pax Christi <><

Who called our benedict_x a schismatic???? :angry:

That was uncalled for.

Tell him to come back!!!

Please?????? :wub:

Pax Christi <><

See what happens when you throw around labels ( not you Anna )

We need our benedict_X - point him to this thread.

We gots mad love for him. :wub:

Fr. Pontifex, Emalouhow, Gunz, Schmandi, Chelle, and a few others whos names are long so I can't remember them....they are all the southern IN crew...

GodsThespianChic

well...I'm related to NO ONE on here!! but my best friend is BlueRose, and so is GodsThespianChic. HiddenVoice is a friend, and AngelVoice (who has never posted but is registered) Is my little sister. I guess she kinda looks like me, although we're not related by blood. I'm great friends with JasJis, he's like my dad, and let's see who else....oh yes I go to church with Nippy,and Qamidalash. Anyone I'm missing??? Sorry if I am, I just know WAY too may people!

I know all those people as well...Except for AngelVoice...which I think I know who she is talking about, but I'm not sure...and my little bro in real life- WiseGuy5009...he's registered but I don't think he's posted! So yep yep yep...those are all my peeps too!

Oh, and GG is my great friend as well..lol

IcePrincessKRS

benedict_x is my brother.. though he *has* stopped posting...

Schismatic he's been called... man i feel like yoda...

I miss Ben. :(

I've been praying for him, though!

Let him know we love and miss him!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey for those of you that might remember far back enough I am the younger brother of MC Imaginazun, he stopped posting just about a year ago and was on and off for a few months till the end of spring when our comp at home just died...so no longer has he the ability to post, and I would not be able to either if it were not for my school comps....;)

Fr. Pontifex, Emalouhow, Gunz, Schmandi, Chelle, and a few others whos names are long so I can't remember them....they are all the southern IN crew...

haha we got a southern IN crew and a Northern IN crew. Yall cant beat us hoosiers!

:ph34r: ok we're not related, but me, BLAZEr, Lady in Waiting, Attracting Opposites, Run DRE, Dafex17, and Isaiah are all from the same youth group. :D  :blink:

so, all from the same youth group.... eigh? that's pretty cool. are ya'll part of the CL fam too?

if not, ask BLAZEr about it.

i'm offline friends wit confessionater and -I---Love

-I---Love has only posted 5 times, and confessionater is like about 150 or more now, they're both kewlz.

other than that, my vice-president is Damien, although he hasn't made any political moves recently, and my arch-nemesis is Queen Flowery ;):P B)