VeraMaria Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 For all of us poor confused people who don't know who's who... WHO is WHO?? Mothers, children, fathers.... Friends (as in friends who you personally know...have actually met....i mean you're all my friends! Does this make sense? Siblings? Married couples?? Not married couples?? Alone people (like me... ) Anything else?? OK, post now! :D
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 Anna is my Mama and Temple of Vesarius is my brother. I can't get my husband to register.
Good Friday Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 I'm not related to anyone here, though I do know BeenaBobba from a weblog community my weblog used to be on and from talking to her a few times.
jasJis Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 I'm related to one person, know a half dozen personally, and cyber-know a couple. ;)
Uncle Gus Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 Me? I'm just completely random..... *cartwheels off-stage*
Joolye Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 I personally know Robyn, Freaky Chik, Trooper, Soundy, and I've never met Skuba Steve, but I know him from the YABB.
Hermione Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 benedict_x is my brother.. though he *has* stopped posting... Schismatic he's been called... man i feel like yoda...
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 i don't know anybody here. im all by myself. :blink:
Azriel Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 I'm not related to anybody ... But I met dUSty on a different board agessssss ago. Then he dragged me to PM when it was still a baby. He's quite the artiste, our dUSt. :)
VeraMaria Posted November 8, 2003 Author Posted November 8, 2003 kewl B) coe on, there must be more people here who are related... :D and flowery, i don't believe you.... :P
FX2 Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 :ph34r: ok we're not related, but me, BLAZEr, Lady in Waiting, Attracting Opposites, Run DRE, Dafex17, and Isaiah are all from the same youth group. :D :blink:
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 okay okay i lied!!! jmjtina is my sister but lets keep that on the downlow i don't like remembering......... :D :unsure:
GodsGrace Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 well...I'm related to NO ONE on here!! but my best friend is BlueRose, and so is GodsThespianChic. HiddenVoice is a friend, and AngelVoice (who has never posted but is registered) Is my little sister. I guess she kinda looks like me, although we're not related by blood. I'm great friends with JasJis, he's like my dad, and let's see who else....oh yes I go to church with Nippy,and Qamidalash. Anyone I'm missing??? Sorry if I am, I just know WAY too may people!
Anna Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 benedict_x is my brother.. though he *has* stopped posting... Schismatic he's been called... man i feel like yoda... Who called our benedict_x a schismatic???? That was uncalled for. Tell him to come back!!! Please?????? :wub: Pax Christi <><
Azriel Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 Who called our benedict_x a schismatic???? That was uncalled for. Tell him to come back!!! Please?????? :wub: Pax Christi <>< See what happens when you throw around labels ( not you Anna ) We need our benedict_X - point him to this thread. We gots mad love for him. :wub:
JuCa Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 Fr. Pontifex, Emalouhow, Gunz, Schmandi, Chelle, and a few others whos names are long so I can't remember them....they are all the southern IN crew...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now