An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who else is waiting for May 19...

MissScripture

[quote name='ardillacid' date='May 7 2005, 12:27 AM'] I guess the last two didn't really impress me. I guess I'll see this one out of the hope that it will come near to the originals [/quote]
duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, I love Episode 2 :wub:

MichaelFilo

I was never much of a star wars fan. I couldn't follow the story, since I was young when I watched 4-6. I eventually caught on to the story line. Yesterday I learned the "force" is caused by bacteria. I feel sad, they ruined the mysticism. I think I'll pass on watching it... at least any time soon.

God bless,
Mikey

Paladin D

I'll be waiting in line for the midnight showing in Raleigh, NC. The local FanForce chapter of the area will be holding some fan events too. :D

Actually Michael, they are called [b]midichlorians[/b], they live within the cells. Simply put: the higher midichlorian count, the more intuned to the Force you can become.

I AM I AM I AM !!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT

Holy Carp!!! I'm way over 20!!! (zipping off to the debate table)

ardillacid

I couldn't get over how fake the computer generated effects were in Episodes I and II. I wanted to like them so bad, but maybe Jar Jar killed all hope.

Paladin D

[quote name='ardillacid' date='May 8 2005, 01:22 AM'] I couldn't get over how fake the computer generated effects were in Episodes I and II. I wanted to like them so bad, but maybe Jar Jar killed all hope. [/quote]
In some scenes, the CGI most definately looked fake; but in others, I had no idea they even were CGI (such as a close-up of a Clonetrooper in AOTC, when the clones are picking up the Jedi in the arena).

FightingforGod

YYYYAAAAAYYYY cant wait!

id cut school to go see it, cept, well, i have exam reviews...but i am so goin to see it the second it is possible