MissScripture Posted May 5, 2005 Posted May 5, 2005 Hey, Is anyone else super excited about the final Star Wars coming out? I can't wait!!! :saber: :saber: :saber:
ilovechrist Posted May 5, 2005 Posted May 5, 2005 eh... no. best movie this year was Spanglish so far... course i'm not a big Wars fan. i'm a Trekkie
MissScripture Posted May 5, 2005 Author Posted May 5, 2005 Except that Star Wars is better. :wub: Sorry, Star Trek always scared me. It didn't help that my brother had a big poster of Captain Picard, where his eyes followed you everywhere. I once had to sleep in his room and I was awake half the night because the poster scared me so bad! YAY STAR WARS!!! :saber:
Dudette Posted May 5, 2005 Posted May 5, 2005 GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, I REALLY wnat to go, but I live in the middle of no where and to go to the city.....well I don't think I could persuade my parents, but I'm going to see...if we do I'm going to try and get a ticket as soon as possible.
Josh Kroeger Posted May 5, 2005 Posted May 5, 2005 ME ME ME! lol we got advance tickets for the noon show on May 19th! Positively can't wait peeps!!
justin165243 Posted May 5, 2005 Posted May 5, 2005 duh.. i already have tikets! its gona b so awesome!
Moosey Posted May 5, 2005 Posted May 5, 2005 I have to see it now...I've gone this far. It needs to be finished...over...done...bye bye...see ya later...gone
Carnanc Posted May 5, 2005 Posted May 5, 2005 we're watching the other movies to get ready for the big day!! I haven't seeen them in a long time.
MissScripture Posted May 5, 2005 Author Posted May 5, 2005 (edited) I am so mad. The theatre director at my school gets to see it before the show opens, because the movie theatre has to run the reels to make sure they work. He's a critic, so he gets to go. And he keeps rubbing it in our faces. AAARRGGH! I CAN'T WAIT!! BUT WE HAVE THEATRE AWARDS NIGHT THEN, SO I CAN'T GO OPENING NIGHT!!!!!! STAR WARS :wub: Edited May 5, 2005 by MissScripture
ardillacid Posted May 7, 2005 Posted May 7, 2005 I guess the last two didn't really impress me. I guess I'll see this one out of the hope that it will come near to the originals
reelguy227 Posted May 7, 2005 Posted May 7, 2005 Hek Ya !!!! Rock on !!!! Ive gone to the 12:00 a.m. showings for the past two episodes and wont miss my tradition for this one . We got tickets to go see Episode III at 12:02 A.M. ,its really awesome ,people dress up in really authentic Star Wars costumes and have their laptops playing the other movies while they are waiting in line ,its funny and sweet at the same time :-)
Dudette Posted May 7, 2005 Posted May 7, 2005 [quote name='ardillacid' date='May 7 2005, 12:27 AM'] I guess the last two didn't really impress me. I guess I'll see this one out of the hope that it will come near to the originals [/quote] duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, I love Episode 2 :wub:
MichaelFilo Posted May 7, 2005 Posted May 7, 2005 I was never much of a star wars fan. I couldn't follow the story, since I was young when I watched 4-6. I eventually caught on to the story line. Yesterday I learned the "force" is caused by bacteria. I feel sad, they ruined the mysticism. I think I'll pass on watching it... at least any time soon. God bless, Mikey
Paladin D Posted May 7, 2005 Posted May 7, 2005 I'll be waiting in line for the midnight showing in Raleigh, NC. The local FanForce chapter of the area will be holding some fan events too. Actually Michael, they are called [b]midichlorians[/b], they live within the cells. Simply put: the higher midichlorian count, the more intuned to the Force you can become.
Jaime Posted May 7, 2005 Posted May 7, 2005 I AM I AM I AM !!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT Holy Carp!!! I'm way over 20!!! (zipping off to the debate table)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now