An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm falling in love...

Phazzan

with KizlarAgha. :wub: It's true. From the moment I first gazed into her eyes, I knew she was the One for me. The way her hair shimmers in the sunlight, the way her eyes glisten in the moonlight, the way she walks... the way she talks... everything about her is so perfect. You wouldn't understand Raph. You're thinking "wEll JEnnAy's prEtty g00d tOO :deformed:", but I'm tellin' ya Raph, KizlarAgha is possible the finest woman... no, SPECIMEN on God's green earth... no, galaxy... NO, UNIVERSE!!! :D

KizlarAgha, I'm declaring my love for you today, because I want you to know how much I love and care for you. I've never felt like this before, never known how powerful the emotion "love" could be. It's got me consumed, and as much as I try to run and hide, I know I cannot hide these true feelings inside. :sadder: My love for you is true, oh trust me it's [u]VERY REAL[/u], and I'm telling you this because you are SPECIAL to me, and no one can ever take that away. :sadder:

KizlarAgha, I want us to start a family together... I want us to spend the greatest times of our lives together... I just want to make you happy, and KizlarAgha, I can promise you if you just give me a chance, just ONE CHANCE, I'll make you the happiest girl in the world, no UNIVERSE! :sadder:

Will you marry me?

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:26 PM'] with KizlarAgha. :wub: It's true. From the moment I first gazed into her eyes, I knew she was the One for me. The way her hair shimmers in the sunlight, the way her eyes glisten in the moonlight, the way she walks... the way she talks... everything about her is so perfect. You wouldn't understand Raph. You're thinking "wEll JEnnAy's prEtty g00d tOO :deformed:", but I'm tellin' ya Raph, KizlarAgha is possible the finest woman... no, SPECIMEN on God's green earth... no, galaxy... NO, UNIVERSE!!! :D

KizlarAgha, I'm declaring my love for you today, because I want you to know how much I love and care for you. I've never felt like this before, never known how powerful the emotion "love" could be. It's got me consumed, and as much as I try to run and hide, I know I cannot hide these true feelings inside. :sadder: My love for you is true, oh trust me it's [u]VERY REAL[/u], and I'm telling you this because you are SPECIAL to me, and no one can ever take that away. :sadder:

KizlarAgha, I want us to start a family together... I want us to spend the greatest times of our lives together... I just want to make you happy, and KizlarAgha, I can promise you if you just give me a chance, just ONE CHANCE, I'll make you the happiest girl in the world, no UNIVERSE! :sadder:

Will you marry me? [/quote]
You're awesome, Phazzan. ^_^

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:31 PM'] you didn't answer his question! :blink: [/quote]
You're absolutely right.

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:34 PM'] :rolleyes:

guess that's a no then. Poor phazzan! :rolleyes: [/quote]
It isn't a no!

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:53 PM'] just :mellow: [/quote]
Well I like this thread. It made me happy!