Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

with KizlarAgha. :wub: It's true. From the moment I first gazed into her eyes, I knew she was the One for me. The way her hair shimmers in the sunlight, the way her eyes glisten in the moonlight, the way she walks... the way she talks... everything about her is so perfect. You wouldn't understand Raph. You're thinking "wEll JEnnAy's prEtty g00d tOO :deformed:", but I'm tellin' ya Raph, KizlarAgha is possible the finest woman... no, SPECIMEN on God's green earth... no, galaxy... NO, UNIVERSE!!! :D

KizlarAgha, I'm declaring my love for you today, because I want you to know how much I love and care for you. I've never felt like this before, never known how powerful the emotion "love" could be. It's got me consumed, and as much as I try to run and hide, I know I cannot hide these true feelings inside. :sadder: My love for you is true, oh trust me it's [u]VERY REAL[/u], and I'm telling you this because you are SPECIAL to me, and no one can ever take that away. :sadder:

KizlarAgha, I want us to start a family together... I want us to spend the greatest times of our lives together... I just want to make you happy, and KizlarAgha, I can promise you if you just give me a chance, just ONE CHANCE, I'll make you the happiest girl in the world, no UNIVERSE! :sadder:

Will you marry me?

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:26 PM'] with KizlarAgha. :wub: It's true. From the moment I first gazed into her eyes, I knew she was the One for me. The way her hair shimmers in the sunlight, the way her eyes glisten in the moonlight, the way she walks... the way she talks... everything about her is so perfect. You wouldn't understand Raph. You're thinking "wEll JEnnAy's prEtty g00d tOO :deformed:", but I'm tellin' ya Raph, KizlarAgha is possible the finest woman... no, SPECIMEN on God's green earth... no, galaxy... NO, UNIVERSE!!! :D

KizlarAgha, I'm declaring my love for you today, because I want you to know how much I love and care for you. I've never felt like this before, never known how powerful the emotion "love" could be. It's got me consumed, and as much as I try to run and hide, I know I cannot hide these true feelings inside. :sadder: My love for you is true, oh trust me it's [u]VERY REAL[/u], and I'm telling you this because you are SPECIAL to me, and no one can ever take that away. :sadder:

KizlarAgha, I want us to start a family together... I want us to spend the greatest times of our lives together... I just want to make you happy, and KizlarAgha, I can promise you if you just give me a chance, just ONE CHANCE, I'll make you the happiest girl in the world, no UNIVERSE! :sadder:

Will you marry me? [/quote]
You're awesome, Phazzan. ^_^

Posted

you didn't answer his question! :blink:

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:31 PM'] you didn't answer his question! :blink: [/quote]
You're absolutely right.

Posted
:rolleyes:

guess that's a no then. Poor phazzan! :rolleyes:
KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:34 PM'] :rolleyes:

guess that's a no then. Poor phazzan! :rolleyes: [/quote]
It isn't a no!

KizlarAgha
Posted

じつは。。。

結婚してはいけません。
大変です。

lil bull 04
Posted

Phazzan is actually being nice! Wow! Thats awesome! :D :D Phazzan I'm proud of you!

sweetpea316
Posted

Awww, how sweet... ^_^

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:52 PM'] :huh:















:mellow: [/quote]
:blink:


?

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:53 PM'] just :mellow: [/quote]
Well I like this thread. It made me happy!

Posted

no, I'm :mellow: ing at Phazzan, not you.

lil bull 04
Posted

i'm happy for you KizlarAgha because you are happy

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='lil bull 04' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:57 PM'] i'm happy for you KizlarAgha because you are happy [/quote]
lol


Yes, it's a rare thing.

lil bull 04
Posted

i dunno you didn't seem to be too unhappy the otherday when we were talking about no pants/ wearing skirts or anything but pants and about no make up

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='lil bull 04' date='Jun 3 2005, 09:01 PM'] i dunno you didn't seem to be too unhappy the otherday when we were talking about no pants/ wearing skirts or anything but pants and about no make up [/quote]
死にたいです。
毎日死にたいです。

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

actually i think Phazzan is being sarcasitc...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...