An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Phatmass Pheature

ryanmeyersmusic

ryanmeyersmusic

you can check to see if it created the table with phpMyadmin... most webhosts provide that utility...

ryanmeyersmusic

oh nm, i just saw your last post...

that should fix it... update the db.php file to do that, and then compile the database by running it... then change the ones in the post_parser.php and re-up them... then all should be well...

I'll be home in about 2 hours and I can get on AIM then. Now I'm getting an error when I run the db.php in a browser.

I'll have to fix it when I get home.

Testing...

CATECHISM:

1: God, infinitely perfect and blessed in himself, in a plan of sheer goodness freely created man to make him share in his own blessed life. For this reason, at every time and in every place, God draws close to man. He calls man to seek him, to know him, to love him with all his strength. He calls together all men, scattered and divided by sin, into the unity of his family, the Church. To accomplish this, when the fullness of time had come, God sent his Son as Redeemer and Savior. In his Son and through him, he invites men to become, in the Holy Spirit, his adopted children and thus heirs of his blessed life.

testing

Testing.

CATECHISM:

1: God, infinitely perfect and blessed in himself, in a plan of sheer goodness freely created man to make him share in his own blessed life. For this reason, at every time and in every place, God draws close to man. He calls man to seek him, to know him, to love him with all his strength. He calls together all men, scattered and divided by sin, into the unity of his family, the Church. To accomplish this, when the fullness of time had come, God sent his Son as Redeemer and Savior. In his Son and through him, he invites men to become, in the Holy Spirit, his adopted children and thus heirs of his blessed life.

IcePrincessKRS

I was getting that when I tried to quote, too, I posted the error message under the Suggestions phorum.

ryanmeyersmusic

hmm... for some reason when you use that feature it calls post_parser twice...

maybe i need to move the regex_catechism function down... weird...

ryanmeyersmusic

ok, i figgered out the problem... sloppy coding.

i put the regex_catechism function INSIDE another function called convert. it needs to be outside of it... so starting with

function regex_catechism($txt=""){

and ending with

return $out;

}

needs to be moved up under:

function smilie_length_sort($a, $b)

{

if ( strlen($a['typed']) == strlen($b['typed']) )

{

return 0;

}

return ( strlen($a['typed']) > strlen($b['typed']) ) ? -1 : 1;

}

that should fix 100% of the problems... i hope... :wacko: