An Old School Catholic Message Board

Y'all

hyperdulia again

benedict x, where you been?

That's what I thought at first too (that he had come back). But unfortunately, that post is from July. :(

hyperdulia again

Hermione is his sister, she said a while ago that his a schismatic now, we should pray for him and start inundating him with pm's etc. demanding his return to phatmass. i miss him.

hyperdulia again

re: The painting. I've decided to keep it. I'm going to put it on the third floor (my house was built in 1850 the third floor is one huge open room thaat used to be slave quarters, I think it also served as the Madame's room in the thirties when the house was a... house... of ill-repute). I'm going to turn it (the third floor) into something cool...I don't know what. I want an eighteenth century salon where I can have artists and writers who know more than me broaden my horizon and deepen my mind.

re: The painting. I've decided to keep it.  I'm going to put it on the third floor (my house was built in 1850 the third floor is one huge open room thaat used to be slave quarters, I think it also served as the Madame's room in the thirties when the house was a... house... of ill-repute).  I'm going to turn it (the third floor) into something cool...I don't know what.  I want an eighteenth century salon where I can have artists and writers who know more than me broaden my horizon and deepen my mind.

:D You go girl! But please, keep a sheet over it when children walk by... :blink: