Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

hyperdulia again
Posted

I just remembered something, somewhere in this world there is a nude painting of me on someone's wall. :o

I posed for it last year, I don't even think there was anything particularly inappropriate about it, it's art. It was tasteful :rolleyes: . But, I feel suddenly very un-comfortable with the thought that there is this naky image of me floating around <_< . If any of you bump into "Apollo" by Justin Willis, buy it/steal it and destroy it please :) .

That's all :( .

hyperdulia again
Posted

what the..

hyperdulia again
Posted

we have a phatmasser named Apollo, it reminded me.

Posted

we have a phatmasser named Apollo, it reminded me.

toast.gif

hyperdulia again
Posted

quit!

Posted

quit!

hahaha...

I'm out, Hyper...night, bro... B)

hyperdulia again
Posted

sleep vel

Good Friday
Posted

lol you people are insane. I never knew so little could be said on a thread with eleven posts on it.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

If I ever see it I'll be sure to snatch it up and burn in or something equally dramatic. lol

Posted (edited)

:lol:

Edited by Catholic
Brother Adam
Posted

<_<

Brother Adam
Posted

:blink: just kidding <_< I think

Jake Huether
Posted

Buy it and burn it?

Heck no!

Buy it, and then sell it back to Hyper for at least 100% profit! <_<

c'mon guys, what are you thinking! lol_grin.gif

Posted

Question is...who drew it?

Was it a guy who was attracted to men...or a woman?

hyperdulia again
Posted

Firstly you people are crazy.

secondly, i have no idea what his..err...nationality is...i think he's str8 though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...