An Old School Catholic Message Board

Everything About The Phorum

Lil Red

fearundercontrol

[quote name='philosobrat' post='1335461' date='Jul 20 2007, 01:29 AM']There should be a "group" for members of religious communities (there are a lot of sisters on here!).... could have a cross and a lily? maybe? please??????

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:[/quote]

I agree. Also, that first post needs to be edited because there's new stuff now that some of us non-with-ith people don't get, like the coins and stuff. Explanations are needed por favor. Oh, and this needs to be re-pinned.

Edited by fearundercontrol

And we all decided that those of you who aren't playing the game should give all your daily coin ration to me. If you need details about how to do that, PM me.

cmotherofpirl

I have no clue deair, I don't think its totally operational yet.

Does someone have the link to the phatmass toolbar that Reinner made? I think it should be in this thread, it is awesome!

[quote name='kateri05' post='1367662' date='Aug 22 2007, 12:21 AM']so... i'vebeen gone... what the heck is this coin dealy? :huh:[/quote]
It's part of the game that's played through the Attack Shop link at the top of your screen.

I don't know if this is posted anywhere, but can I get an explaination of the following features?

* Level: 1
* Graces: 0
* tacos, so very tasty and good for you,: 10
* Attack User

Thank you.

Edited by Light and Truth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
soccer girl =D

all u have 2 do is click "settings" under yur controls. i emailed dust about it but b4 he replied i figured it out. :bigthink:

• 3 months later...
HeavenlyCalling

Is there anyway to get moved out of your 'phatmasser' group when you are most active in the vocation station? I know that everyone who has been forth has been, for the most part, most active in the Open Mic