An Old School Catholic Message Board

Everything About The Phorum

Lil Red

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1822987' date='Apr 2 2009, 07:53 PM'][u][i]False.[/i][/u]
With the anti-spam fiddler enabled, one can post once every thirty seconds.
If a poster had 100% efficiency (that is, posting [i]exactly[/i] once per thirty seconds), he could post twice per minute, 120 times per hour. With the title change cap at 3150, that would take him precisely 26 and one half hours of solid posting.
Which means that, no, even if you were willing to sacrifice your sanity and otherwise mental well-being, you could not change your own title within the span of one night (assuming, of course, this is intended for absolute newbs).

[size=6]FOR YOUR HEALTH![/size][/quote]
I had always wondered.......
Now my life is complete.

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1823002' date='Apr 2 2009, 09:02 PM']Dust unpinned it.[/quote]

I see. However I don't understand. :mellow:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+red+jumpsuit+apparatus/track/face+down"]The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

IcePrincessKRS

Yup, Dust doesn't like to see tons of pinned threads... when it gets to be too much he takes [i]everything[/i] down.

• 10 months later...
laetitia crucis

I recently put this on my profile page (thanks to Nihil's comment from another thread) that way I could find it quickly! :lol:

I think it should be pinned again. :whistle:

• 3 months later...
Vincent Vega

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='02 April 2009 - 08:53 PM' timestamp='1238719989' post='1822987']
[u][i]False.[/i][/u]
With the anti-spam fiddler enabled, one can post once every thirty seconds.
If a poster had 100% efficiency (that is, posting [i]exactly[/i] once per thirty seconds), he could post twice per minute, 120 times per hour. With the title change cap at 3150, that would take him precisely 26 and one half hours of solid posting.
Which means that, no, even if you were willing to sacrifice your sanity and otherwise mental well-being, you could not change your own title within the span of one night (assuming, of course, this is intended for absolute newbs).

[size=6]FOR YOUR HEALTH![/size]
[/quote]
The funny thing is, without remembering that I've done this before, I just did these calculations again.

NERD.

when you got to your car,
you tried all the doors,
but they were locked.
it was a red car and it was new.
there was an expensive leather camera case lying on the seat.
out across your field
you could see two tiny people walking by your woods.
you began to walk towards them.
now red was your color and of course,
those little people out there were yours too

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='12 June 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1276381878' post='2127842']
Why is this thread unpinned? :huh:
[/quote]
Probably because it's significantly out of date by now.

• 1 month later...

Bump for newbies . . .

[img]http://sites.google.com/site/thetaboriclight/metamorphosis/edith-pop.jpg[/img]