Sign in to follow this  
hoosieranna

Lame Board Prayer Thread

T-Bone _    21
T-Bone _
Also, I'm really depressed. This whole being miserable in my job thing, and now I'm not even making any money at it. It's getting to me.

I really need prayers.

Thanks.

tvu_srfan    0
tvu_srfan
Hey guys,

Our family was just informed today that Father Kevin (Chaplin of the Apostolate for Family Consecration, Catholic Familyland) suffered from a heart attack today. He collasped outside earlier today during a Holy Family Fest and was rushed to the hospital. Please keep him in your prayers.

Love in Christ,
Dorothy

Sojourner    132
Sojourner
Please pray that I'd be able to be charitable to my housemate. At least I am wanting to try, which is an improvement, but things are not good round these parts.

MissyP89    3,849
MissyP89
Praying, Terra. Hang in there.

Please pray that I meet fun, good Christian people to hang out with at college. Catholic friends would be even cooler. And that my faith remain steadfast in adversity. Criticism is nonstop in my life. :(

T-Bone _    21
T-Bone _
[quote name='MissyP89' post='1365267' date='Aug 20 2007, 09:13 PM']Praying, Terra. Hang in there.

Please pray that I meet fun, good Christian people to hang out with at college. Catholic friends would be even cooler. And that my faith remain steadfast in adversity. Criticism is nonstop in my life. :([/quote]

Two words: Newman Center.

Great place to meet fun, young, devout Catholics.

Paddington    28
Paddington
My best friend and brother both still need jobs. My best friend just got me a job and now he is stuck like this. My brother is broker than a joke. :(

jqvols1    698
jqvols1
My girlfriend's grandfather is in the hospital with heart problems...

Her mother is stressed because of that and my girlfriend leaves for school.....please pray

knightec    16
knightec
I'm applying for a new position at work. If I get it, it will mean longer hours, more stress, but will lead to better positions in the future. Pray that I don't screw it up to bad if the Lord allows me to get it.

The wife has been sick. Pray that she will get better soon. Edited by knightec

tvu_srfan    0
tvu_srfan
Today is Grandfather's anniversary of , it's been a year since he died and it's been a little hard on my mom and my grandmother. So prayers for them, but most importantly for him.

MissScripture    4,096
MissScripture
Today has been one thing going wrong after another...And now I not only don't have cell reception in my room (I just moved into my apartment for the new school year), but my land line phone won't work and I don't know why. I just want to go home.

jqvols1    698
jqvols1
[quote name='MissScripture' post='1372968' date='Aug 28 2007, 08:43 PM']Today has been one thing going wrong after another...And now I not only don't have cell reception in my room (I just moved into my apartment for the new school year), but my land line phone won't work and I don't know why. I just want to go home.[/quote]

awwwww, you dont understand how much it hurts me to see you like this, I wish I was there to help you feel better and to bring a smile to your face. and I can't even talk to you to try to make it better...

knightec    16
knightec
I put in for a new position at work that I'm real nervous about. Its a lot more hours, a lot more stress but, it will open a huge amount of doors for me.