An Old School Catholic Message Board

Colin Powell Endorses Obama!

Hassan

[quote name='FSM Sister' post='1681639' date='Oct 19 2008, 11:26 PM']Now I just think of him as "Colin Powell the Traitor."[/quote]

WHAT?

Colin Powell is a traitor?

[quote]I used to think highly of Condollezza Rice, too, until I learned that she is pro-homosexual.
The best line I have heard from anyone in politics lately comes from... Sarah Palin. On a radio talk show (Laura was the host's name) she said, "Geez... doesn't anybody have a conscience anymore?"
Finally, a politician we can trust, that is a role model, that has a conscience, and that prays! I saw the video clip of her pastor praying over her before she even ran for governor. You can see her lips moving in prayer. It was very moving.
Sarah Palin reminds me of Joan of Arc. In spite of all the flimsy arguments of how experienced or inexperienced she is, I don't care. If God can work through a simple girl like Joan of Arc and save a country, He can certainly work through Sarah Palin and save ours!
McCain, despite his many moral flaws, has consistently voted pro-life, and picked a heck of a running mate![/quote]

Sarah Palin left the Roman Catholic Church, I'm not sure if the Vatican would put her up there with Joan of Arc.

President Bush fit's all your criteria, I'm not sure how many p[eople feel they can trust him.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1681643' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:29 PM']Sarah Palin left the Roman Catholic Church, I'm not sure if the Vatican would put her up there with Joan of Arc.[/quote]
I doubt the Vatican is concerned. Sarah Palin was baptized Catholic, but her parents stopped attending the Catholic Church while she was a child.

The left has told me Powell has no credibility after his U.N. presentation. I have to take their word for it. I can't trust his opinion on who should be president. Sorry lefties. It's what you wanted.

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1681778' date='Oct 20 2008, 12:38 AM']I doubt the Vatican is concerned. Sarah Palin was baptized Catholic, but her parents stopped attending the Catholic Church while she was a child.[/quote]

I didn't say the Church saw her as a hell bound heretic: )

Saint Therese

Remember it was Comrade Powell who decided that we shouldn't kill Saddam Hussein (Not to be confused with B.Hussein Obama) in the first GulfWar.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1681782' date='Oct 19 2008, 11:43 PM']I didn't say the Church saw her as a hell bound heretic: )[/quote]
The whole topic is irrelevant, since the change was made by her parents while she was a child.

Edited by Apotheoun

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1681781' date='Oct 20 2008, 01:42 AM']The left has told me Powell has no credibility after his U.N. presentation. I have to take their word for it. I can't trust his opinion on who should be president. Sorry lefties. It's what you wanted.[/quote]

boy...you so showed us?

Not all liberals hold the same oppinions, just like conservatives they are individuals.

I am what one would consider a liberal, I have admired Powell saince I did a report on him for JROTC back in 9th grade. His UN speech was "a stain on his honnor" it does not define him in his totality as a man

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1681784' date='Oct 20 2008, 01:44 AM']The whole topic is irrelevant, since the change was made by her parents while she was a child.[/quote]

alright

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1681783' date='Oct 20 2008, 01:44 AM']Remember it was Comrade Powell who decided that we shouldn't kill Saddam Hussein (Not to be confused with B.Hussein Obama) in the first GulfWar.[/quote]

Powell is a communist now?

And yes, we know Obama's middle name is Hussein.

Saint Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1681789' date='Oct 20 2008, 01:48 AM']Powell is a communist now?

And yes, we know Obama's middle name is Hussein.[/quote]

Get it? B. Hussein O'bama has the same middle name as a middle eastern terrorist, Saddam Hussein. Or did since Hussein was hanged.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1681793' date='Oct 20 2008, 01:52 AM']Get it? B. Hussein O'bama has the same middle name as a middle eastern terrorist, Saddam Hussein. Or did since Hussein was hanged.[/quote]

I get the joke.

Is powell a communist?

Saint Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1681795' date='Oct 20 2008, 01:55 AM']I get the joke.

Is powell a communist?[/quote]

It wasn't a joke.
Is he?

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1681796' date='Oct 20 2008, 01:56 AM']It wasn't a joke.[/quote]

ok
[quote]Is he?[/quote]

Yes, Army Specail Opps Viatnam vet former Chair of the JCS Colin Powell is a communist.

Saint Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1681803' date='Oct 20 2008, 02:03 AM']ok

Yes, Army Specail Opps Viatnam vet former Chair of the JCS Colin Powell is a communist.[/quote]

Oh, wow, well that explains a lot.