An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Are You Going To Be This Halloween?

littleflower+JMJ

Excelsior1027

I had a friend who got this huge cardboard box, cut holes for his legs, arms, and head, put Christmas wrapping paper all over it, and then wrote in big letters on paper on the front:

To: Women

Saint Therese

[quote name='Excelsior1027' post='1686794' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:05 PM']I had a friend who got this huge cardboard box, cut holes for his legs, arms, and head, put Christmas wrapping paper all over it, and then wrote in big letters on paper on the front:

To: Women[/quote]
:huh:

[quote name='Excelsior1027' post='1686794' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:05 PM']I had a friend who got this huge cardboard box, cut holes for his legs, arms, and head, put Christmas wrapping paper all over it, and then wrote in big letters on paper on the front:

:rolleyes: A smoothy ay. What did the ladies say?

I'm going as a princess....I LOVE going as a princess. And not a silly sally princess either....I have lady' Macbeth's dress from a costume sale. It fits me amazingly and it's beautiful. Its curvaceous without being revealing.

[quote name='Excelsior1027' post='1686794' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:05 PM']I had a friend who got this huge cardboard box, cut holes for his legs, arms, and head, put Christmas wrapping paper all over it, and then wrote in big letters on paper on the front:

I'd of given the guy a kiss if he was cute :lol_roll:

I seriously considered going to RCIA in costume, but I'm not sure how Father would take me showing up with a lightsaber and a black cloak.

DiscerningSoul

Tonight at the rescue we had our little party and raised about 120 for the horses.
Yes I wore my store bought nun outfit and everyone loved it.
Now it goes in the closet, for the next fundraiser. I don't go out for Halloween, I am usally working.

KnewInTheTrinity

For school- I want to be St. Philomena... but we'll see how that works out.
If not, I'll be St. Clare.

After school, I'll probably be um... We'll see!

icelandic_iceskater

[quote name='BG45' post='1686867' date='Oct 26 2008, 07:14 PM']I seriously considered going to RCIA in costume, but I'm not sure how Father would take me showing up with a lightsaber and a black cloak.[/quote]lol! Jedi's for Jesus. I can hear God up there now "Luke, I am your father"

For the All Saints day party at my church I'll proally be St. John Bosco and bring some juggling balls along. But that may turn into a bunch of insane 1st graders throwing them at each other, haha. I'm still debating that one.

For halloween I dunno yet. I was going to make a costume outta duct-tape, but since I'm not going trick-r-treating (for the first time ever *tear*) I'll proally go for something comfortable like a christmas caroler/home depot employee/night sky/I really have no idea

Sorry to be a spoilsport, I,ll just be praying!!!!
I realize it is a big feast in the U.S.!!
Halloween has gone wrong! ( just saw Halloween 3 yesterday)

The only thing I've ever done anything for Halloween was go treat or treating once when I was in primary school.

Edited by DemonSlayer

Ash Wednesday

AHAHAHAHAHA... that just reminded me of the time my brother was dressed as a Christmas present for Halloween. Just a cardboard box with construction paper on the outside. We were cutting across between one neighbor's yard to the next when we went trick or treating, and he got stuck between two bushes and started yelling like crazy. :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

Edited by Ash Wednesday

Archaeology cat

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1687104' date='Oct 27 2008, 04:12 AM']For halloween I dunno yet. I was going to make a costume outta duct-tape, but since I'm not going trick-r-treating (for the first time ever *tear*) I'll proally go for something comfortable like a christmas caroler/home depot employee/night sky/I really have no idea[/quote]
One year my cousin's cousin went as a Wal-Mart greeter. :hehe:

I had wanted to have a Purgatory party, but don't think it'll happen. Maybe next year. :)

I'm going to go to one of my college classes (hopefully) as the Grimm Keeper Skunk (basically a full skunk costume but replacing the head with a Grimm Reaper mask)
:topsy: