missionseeker Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 i once painted music notes on a sheet and went as sheet music... yeah...
tinytherese Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 [quote name='prose' post='1683571' date='Oct 22 2008, 04:26 PM']A guy I worked with had a giant fly (like the bug) an a leash all day. He was Draggin' fly.[/quote]
Paddington Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 (edited) [quote name='CatherineM' post='1683564' date='Oct 22 2008, 06:50 PM']That's just for the pattern. The yardage to cover him is going to be unreal. I think I'll hit the thrift store and see if I can find some drapes or sheets to recycle.[/quote] You mean...you mean...there is work involved!? And extra expenses? Edited October 22, 2008 by Paddington
CatherineM Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 I've told him that someone his size with schizophrenia really shouldn't wander around town dressed as a big penguin. It is really hard to get to THAT hospital on the bus.
Paddington Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1683643' date='Oct 22 2008, 08:47 PM']I've told him that someone his size with schizophrenia really shouldn't wander around town dressed as a big penguin. It is really hard to get to THAT hospital on the bus.[/quote] Oh c'mon! What's the worst that could happen?
Christie_M Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 (edited) If nothing else, you could always go as an undercover cop. it's cheep and no one will ever guess what you are. Edited October 22, 2008 by Christie_M
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 22, 2008 Author Posted October 22, 2008 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1683707' date='Oct 22 2008, 07:26 PM']If nothing else, you could always go as an undercover cop. it's cheep and no one will ever guess what you are.[/quote] LOL I love it!! So economical! That picture of the kids being uber holy is awesome! that saint therese costume takes the CAKE!
Didacus Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Would it be a sin to go dressed as Jesus? If my friend dresses up as God the Father, all we need then is a stuffed dove and we can be the Trinity!
tinytherese Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1683643' date='Oct 22 2008, 06:17 PM']I've told him that someone his size with schizophrenia really shouldn't wander around town dressed as a big penguin. It is really hard to get to THAT hospital on the bus.[/quote]
Selah Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 I wanted to be St. bernadette, but I'll settle with a...I dunno. lol. I'll figure it out.
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 23, 2008 Author Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='Didacus' post='1683752' date='Oct 22 2008, 07:50 PM']Would it be a sin to go dressed as Jesus? If my friend dresses up as God the Father, all we need then is a stuffed dove and we can be the Trinity![/quote] okay that sounds like it would be pretty funny!
Old_Joe Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 I was thinking about getting a larry the cucumber t-shirt and putting on a bandana and an eyepatch and going as one of the Pirates who don't do anything.
missionseeker Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='Old_Joe' post='1683878' date='Oct 22 2008, 10:34 PM']I was thinking about getting a larry the cucumber t-shirt and putting on a bandana and an eyepatch and going as one of the Pirates who don't do anything.[/quote] i think this is the third time I've heard you say this. JUST DO IT!!! It rocks
BG45 Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 (edited) Sith Lord, I have the costume from the past few years. Edited October 23, 2008 by BG45
MissyP89 Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 I've been stuck on this scary looking ritual outfit for the past few years now. Black velvet and ornamented on the sleeves and around the hood. I look [i]good[/i], too.
rizz_loves_jesus Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 I went to a little girls' store and bought a tiara and fairy wings so I can be a fairy princess. It's pretty cheap too.
Old_Joe Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1683883' date='Oct 22 2008, 10:41 PM']i think this is the third time I've heard you say this. JUST DO IT!!! It rocks [/quote] It's just a matter of money right now. There are no stores in town that sell adult veggie tales t-shirts. I would have to order it online and have it shipped.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now