An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Barack Obama And I Approve Of This Message

dominicansoul

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1691218' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:38 PM']the slave master was legally designated owener of the "property" which was his slave. The slave was forced to engage in unpaid, unvoluntary service.

The abortionist never claims the fetus is his/her property, not is the fetus legally designated his property, nor does the fetus have to engage in forced labour.[/quote]

Hassan,
i know that what i have to say has already been said, however when you think that killing a child is ok and acceptable i refuse to stay silent. I am only chorusing what others have already stated though I can only add to their voice and be that voice for the ones who are too weak to stand up for themselves.

Killing another person is wrong. If i were to kill Person A i would and SHOULD be tried for murder and be put in jail. I took away Person A's life. I decided that Person A should die.

Abortionist take away Life every day. Yet they don't get tried for murder they get money and praise FOR THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT BABIES!

This is the silent holocaust. Do you think that what Hitler did was good?? That is what the abortionist are doing. they are deciding who lived and who died. I suggest you then publicize that your opinion!
pax~

Saint Therese

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1692012' date='Nov 2 2008, 11:11 PM']Abortion is murder.[/quote]

Amen! We think alike, brother!

[quote name='MandyKhatoon' post='1691413' date='Nov 1 2008, 11:16 PM']I just made this picture my new profile pic on facebook. People need to see the truth.[/quote]

ay caramba. you may be right. well it may be time to lose a lot of my "friends". let's see who will stay. does facebook tell you if someone deletes you? ay caramba.. is it time to put up or shut up?

Sigh...that's a little low, don't you think? I am fully and completely against what the man stands for, and I believe abortion is murder...but that's a low blow.

Edited by Selah

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1691616' date='Nov 2 2008, 11:28 AM']Great idea! I'm posting it as my new profile pic on myspace.[/quote]

it's done. new profile pic on facebook and myspace. new status and headline read ""I'm Barack Obama, And I Approve This Message"

*puts on flamesuit. <let the carnage begin>

[img]http://forum.tayyar.org/members/abou-sandal-albums-miscellaneous-picture4-machine-gun-cat-animation.gif[/img]

dominicansoul

[quote name='Selah' post='1694723' date='Nov 5 2008, 06:23 PM']Sigh...that's a little low, don't you think? I am fully and completely against what the man stands for, and I believe abortion is murder...but that's a low blow.[/quote]

A low blow? I don't think it low to proclaim the truth, is it? A blow? That was the whole purpose of the sign...but unfortunately, americans don't really care...

Of course I care that he's pro life. Of course I care for the life of the unborn. But that sign is incredibly low class. It's exploiting an aborted child to make a point. That's what I find insulting.

dominicansoul

[quote name='Selah' post='1694743' date='Nov 5 2008, 06:49 PM']Of course I care that he's pro life. Of course I care for the life of the unborn. But that sign is incredibly low class. It's exploiting an aborted child to make a point. That's what I find insulting.[/quote]

Well, that's your opinion, and I respect it...

dominicansoul

[quote name='Selah' post='1694761' date='Nov 5 2008, 07:05 PM']I understand why you're upset. I really do :sadder:

I just pray for Obama that he'll have a change of heart.[/quote]

Wouldn't that be just soooo awesome! Let's pray for it! My hope is in God, it will never be on man, so let's pray Obama works for God, and sees the right-to-life as the foundation of everything he's trying to accomplish...

Edited by dominicansoul

humiliate and exploit me all you want for the kingdom of God and the Gospel of life. somehow i think the little souls are ok with it. of course you can't repay evil with evil, or resort to evil for the greater good, but this doesn't seem the same. i'll need to consult a credible spiritual director before i'm convinced otherwise..

a loving approach is good for the mothers considering abortion, but i also want to raise awareness. this is what caught me and helped to turn me around - in your face truth.

xanga added. facebook and myspace updated.

65/48

Edited by johnnydigit