Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Barack Obama And I Approve Of This Message


Recommended Posts

dominicansoul
Posted

C'mon Hassan...just LOOK AT THE PICTURE...!


This is what Obama has promised he will protect! He will protect a woman's right to do this to her unborn child!!!

GEEZ...

what does it take to convince people how HORRID this slaughter is!!!

I can't believe your attitude!!! You're actually going to argue this is a good thing???

Posted

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1691200' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:24 PM']No, that's your illogical 'logic'. The fetus or the unborn in the world today is treated like blacks where treated in slavery. Denied personhood, thought of as just personal property, forced to be completely subservient to their master.[/quote]


Be specific. How is the abortionist a "master" and how is the fetus "subservient" to him or her?

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1691203' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:27 PM']C'mon Hassan...just LOOK AT THE PICTURE...!


This is what Obama has promised he will protect! He will protect a woman's right to do this to her unborn child!!!

GEEZ...

what does it take to convince people how HORRID this slaughter is!!!

I can't believe your attitude!!! You're actually going to argue this is a good thing???[/quote]


Did you read the article I posted?

dominicansoul
Posted

Do me a favor and read and watch all of Hitler's propaganda on why Jews should be exterminated.

It's the same croutons that Obama uses to convince idiots that he's actually trying to stop abortions by ensuring woman have full access to abortions at any stage...

...and the article you posted just convinces me how sick our nation has become...

I guess if one day you get hit by a car and lose your abilities, we should say, "sayonara" and shoot you in the head!

Bravo...what a promising new world! What a promising CHANGE!

KnightofChrist
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Hassan' post='1691204' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:27 PM']Be specific. How is the abortionist a "master" and how is the fetus "subservient" to him or her?[/quote]

How was the Slave Master during the time of slavery in this nation a master? How where blacks subservient to them?

Edited by KnightofChrist
Saint Therese
Posted

Don't forget hope. Oh, I guess there's no hope for the children murdered in the womb.

Posted

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1691212' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:34 PM']How was the Slave Master during the time of slavery in this nation a master? How where blacks subservient to them?[/quote]

the slave master was legally designated owener of the "property" which was his slave. The slave was forced to engage in unpaid, unvoluntary service.

The abortionist never claims the fetus is his/her property, not is the fetus legally designated his property, nor does the fetus have to engage in forced labour.

Saint Therese
Posted

I said,

Don't forget hope. Oh, I guess there's no hope for the children murdered in the womb.

KnightofChrist
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1691218' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:38 PM']the slave master was legally designated owener of the "property" which was his slave. The slave was forced to engage in unpaid, unvoluntary service.

The abortionist never claims the fetus is his/her property, not is the fetus legally designated his property, nor does the fetus have to engage in forced labour.[/quote]

The mother would first claim the fetus as her property, then when she goes for an abortion she signs over the fetus as property to the abortionist, which then after he or she murders the child sells that child's body to the highest bidder for scientific research.

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1691210' date='Nov 1 2008, 09:33 PM']Do me a favor and read and watch all of Hitler's propaganda on why Jews should be exterminated.

It's the same croutons that Obama uses to convince idiots that he's actually trying to stop abortions by ensuring woman have full access to abortions at any stage...

...and the article you posted just convinces me how sick our nation has become...

I guess if one day you get hit by a car and lose your abilities, we should say, "sayonara" and shoot you in the head!

Bravo...what a promising new world! What a promising CHANGE![/quote]

what was sick about the woman?

To answer your question no, I do not think abortions are a good thing, and someone who uses abortion as a form of birth control is behaveing very immorally. However when it comes to a woman finding out her child will be born only long enough to suffer before dying I leave the choice up to her. If she decided to go through with the pregnancy that is her decision, if she chooses to abort the child to spare it the suffering that would come from being born that is also her decision and I have nothing but empathy for what she, her husband have had to go through.

I have worked with highly, highly deformed children. It's not a rosy picture. Some go on to live meaningfull lives, albeit highly deformed and crippled and shut out from the society that wanted them born in the first place. Others just lay in their cribs, with no cognitive action occasionally gurgling on their own salavia untill the nurse cleans their breathing tube.

It is a heartbreaking situation and I would never dare deprive it of all the moral complexity involved and simply scream about murders and hitler.

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1691230' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:45 PM']what was sick about the woman?

To answer your question no, I do not think abortions are a good thing, and someone who uses abortion as a form of birth control is behaveing very immorally. However when it comes to a woman finding out her child will be born only long enough to suffer before dying I leave the choice up to her. If she decided to go through with the pregnancy that is her decision, if she chooses to abort the child to spare it the suffering that would come from being born that is also her decision and I have nothing but empathy for what she, her husband have had to go through.

I have worked with highly, highly deformed children. It's not a rosy picture. Some go on to live meaningfull lives, albeit highly deformed and crippled and shut out from the society that wanted them born in the first place. Others just lay in their cribs, with no cognitive action occasionally gurgling on their own salavia untill the nurse cleans their breathing tube.

It is a heartbreaking situation and I would never dare deprive it of all the moral complexity involved and simply scream about murders and hitler.[/quote]

The unborn scream during Abortions...

...that is the heartbreaking situation...that we have become a nation that allows women to do this to their children...

They are not all deformed, in fact I would dare say most of them are pretty healthy...
yet...they are being murdered even now as you write your mindless defense of their slaughter...

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1691244' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:52 PM']The unborn scream during Abortions...

...that is the heartbreaking situation...that we have become a nation that allows women to do this to their children...

They are not all deformed, in fact I would dare say most of them are pretty healthy...
yet...they are being murdered even now as you write your mindless defense of their slaughter...[/quote]


in this case, this woman whom you all have called a murderer, the fetus was highly, highly, deformed.

Saint Therese
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1691248' date='Nov 1 2008, 09:54 PM']in this case, this woman whom you all have called a murderer, the fetus was highly, highly, deformed.[/quote]

And?

KnightofChrist
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1691262' date='Nov 1 2008, 10:12 PM']And?[/quote]

'Persons' who are severally handicap are not persons and do not have the rights of life and liberty.

Edited by KnightofChrist
Posted

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1691229' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:45 PM']The mother would first claim the fetus as her property, then when she goes for an abortion she signs over the fetus as property to the abortionist, which then after he or she murders the child sells that child's body to the highest bidder for scientific research.[/quote]

Last I checked, a fetus has never been claimed as 'legal property' in the sense slaves were considered legal property. And I'm pretty sure 'property' is not transfered to the abortionist before the abortion.

Unless you have some proof?

There are good analogies to the slaves (a fetus not being considered a 'person') but this isn't convincing so far...

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1691248' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:54 PM']in this case, this woman whom you all have called a murderer, the fetus was highly, highly, deformed.[/quote]

I would hope your not valuing a human life by its physical appearance?

KnightofChrist
Posted (edited)

[quote name='rkwright' post='1691360' date='Nov 2 2008, 12:25 AM']Last I checked, a fetus has never been claimed as 'legal property' in the sense slaves were considered legal property. And I'm pretty sure 'property' is not transfered to the abortionist before the abortion.

Unless you have some proof?

There are good analogies to the slaves (a fetus not being considered a 'person') but this isn't convincing so far...[/quote]

The argument "it's my body" makes the case that the fetus is the property of the woman. From what I understand legally the fetus does not have the legal rights of personhood, the fetus is just a mass of cells which belong to the woman to do with what she wishes, this sounds like the fetus is the legal property of the woman, it is not a child but a thing, a thing is property. When a fetus is aborted, and when that dead child's body will be sold for medical research the woman gives over her ownership in some way to the abortion clinic. The abortion clinic then sells the child's body, how else could it unless it is their property and gives ownership to the buyer. The buyer then 'copyrights', claiming ownership of whatever new information they find in their research on the dead child.

Is this better understood?

Edited by KnightofChrist
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1691204' date='Nov 1 2008, 09:27 PM']Be specific. How is the abortionist a "master" and how is the fetus "subservient" to him or her?[/quote]
[url="http://www.abortiontruth.com/techniques.html"]http://www.abortiontruth.com/techniques.html[/url]

[url="http://www.klanparenthood.com/DeathCamps/Methods1.cfm#top"]http://www.klanparenthood.com/DeathCamps/Methods1.cfm#top[/url]


You asked!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1691386' date='Nov 2 2008, 12:16 AM']The argument "it's my body" makes the case that the fetus is the property of the woman. From what I understand legally the fetus does not have the legal rights of personhood, the fetus is just a mass of cells which belong to the woman to do with what she wishes, this sounds like the fetus is the legal property of the woman, it is not a child but a thing, a thing is property. When a fetus is aborted, and when that dead child's body will be sold for medical research the woman gives over her ownership in some way to the abortion clinic. The abortion clinic then sells the child's body, how else could it unless it is their property and gives ownership to the buyer. The buyer then 'copyrights', claiming ownership of whatever new information they find in their research on the dead child.

Is this better understood?[/quote]

Edit: Being reminded of how blacks were property in former times...

Anyways, do you have a source on being able to buy parts of a fetus? I was under the impression that is illegal to buy and sell body parts?

Edit #2: I've looked for a source on this info but can't find one? Not trying to debate you on this, but I've just never heard of it...

Edited by rkwright
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1691132' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:49 PM'][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh165/hamburgerpatty_2008/abortionismurder.jpg[/img][/quote]

I just made this picture my new profile pic on facebook. People need to see the truth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...