KnightofChrist Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 [quote name='fidei defensor' date='30 October 2009 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1256958441' post='1994198'] i might as well push my reputation even lower… i also hate… whatever else you catholics like. you name it, i hate it. [/quote] [quote name='Kitty' date='30 October 2009 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1256959361' post='1994212'] I have similar feelings. I've really been hating religion. In fact I'm not sure why I'm even on this board anymore. Time to move on probably. [/quote] [size="3"]LOVE YOU! [color="#FF0000"]<3[/color] [/size]
OLAM Dad Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Kitty' date='30 October 2009 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1256959361' post='1994212'] I have similar feelings. I've really been hating religion. In fact I'm not sure why I'm even on this board anymore. Time to move on probably. [/quote] iawtc Edited October 31, 2009 by OLAM Dad
Mark of the Cross Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 [quote name='Kitty' date='01 November 2009 - 02:12 AM' timestamp='1257001963' post='1994390'] Thank you. My depression was/is triggered by events. It was extremely depressing to sit there in church and hear sermons about how good and merciful God is, while horrible suffering is still happening in the world. I felt like the church building itself was completely empty and cold and that we were all praying and praising an unresponsive invisible being that may or may not exist. [/quote] I can almost hear satan laughing. So many times I've heard people say the same thing and I've felt it myself. But being bone headed I persist in annoying Jesus until he answers. Bear in mind that at the present time satan has power on the earth but Jesus is still in charge and more powerful. So many times has adversity and suffering come my way only to be countered by an event of 'coincidence'. Don't listen to the sermons or the people around you unless they are telling you something that you want/need to hear. The church doors are no barrier to satan. I have been extremely hurt by 'christians' and inside the church walls. But I don't take notice I talk to Jesus and if you believe he will answer.
ardillacid Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 [quote name='OLAM Dad' date='31 October 2009 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1257005694' post='1994402'] iawtc [/quote] Wow nice flag.
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 [quote name='OLAM Dad' date='31 October 2009 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1257005694' post='1994402'] iawtc [/quote] What!? I just looked that up and it means you agree with Kitty's comment!?? What happened??
Mark of the Cross Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='01 November 2009 - 06:27 AM' timestamp='1257017263' post='1994465'] What!? I just looked that up and it means you agree with Kitty's comment!?? What happened?? [/quote] likewise???
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 [quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='31 October 2009 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1257017528' post='1994467'] likewise??? [/quote] ???
Apotheoun Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 I have had lots of pain in my life and yet God has always helped me through it. I do not know where I would be without God.
Fidei Defensor Posted October 31, 2009 Author Posted October 31, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='31 October 2009 - 02:27 PM' timestamp='1257017263' post='1994465'] What!? I just looked that up and it means you agree with Kitty's comment!?? What happened?? [/quote] I think he meant that he agrees it's time for her to move on from this board.
Varg Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='31 October 2009 - 02:40 PM' timestamp='1257018036' post='1994470'] I have had lots of pain in my life and yet God has always helped me through it. I do not know where I would be without God. [/quote]It's quite ineresting how some people just don't find comfort in the idea of a god in times of need and others do.
Jaime Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 [quote name='Varg' date='31 October 2009 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1257019873' post='1994480'] It's quite ineresting how some people just don't find comfort in the idea of a god in times of need and others do. [/quote] Or sad.
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 [quote name='fidei defensor' date='31 October 2009 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1257019594' post='1994477'] I think he meant that he agrees it's time for her to move on from this board. [/quote] Can you prove that or is it just your opinion?
Mark of the Cross Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='01 November 2009 - 06:35 AM' timestamp='1257017703' post='1994469'] ??? [/quote] Even though I'm not Spock, I was indicating that our thoughts were one, Captain
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now