Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='10 November 2009 - 12:58 PM' timestamp='1257879533' post='1999653']
[IMG]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x115/jiminycricket46/FALL%20%20RAIN/8bb3320e.jpg[/IMG]


well, whatever :P


you're distracting me from my studies btw.......
[/quote]
[img]http://weirdimals.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/blobfish.jpg[/img]

Posted
:mellow:

that's disturbing.
what it is?
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='10 November 2009 - 01:43 PM' timestamp='1257882218' post='1999685']
:mellow:

that's disturbing.
what it is?
[/quote]
A blobfish.

Posted

looks like it would be a nice pet for you

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='10 November 2009 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1257886153' post='1999768']
looks like it would be a nice pet for you
[/quote]
That would be awesome, but I'd need a hugely pressurized fishtank. It's one of those really ultra deep sea fish. That's why it's a blob.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='10 November 2009 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1257875538' post='1999579']
Straight blade?
[/quote]

Nope.

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='10 November 2009 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1257886153' post='1999768']
looks like it would be a nice pet for you
[/quote]

then he could be on Jay Leno's segment "pets that look like their owners" !!

Posted
:lol_pound:


oh snap!


I mean....











:mellow: no comment.
Posted

a needle pulling thread!

Posted

eventually makes a good pair of jeans?

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='10 November 2009 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1257909513' post='2000138']
eventually makes a good pair of jeans?
[/quote]
Child labor.

Posted

I made my own pants. i should be compensated.

Posted

Mein leiderhausen ist krank.

Posted

something about your pants being on fire?

Posted

Dunno. I don't speak Jerry.

Posted

you speak it very well
:mellow:

Posted

I am not in Argentina.

Posted

that's almost as true as me being Canadian...

  • 2 weeks later...
princessgianna
Posted

This went on for 3 pages.... :mellow: wow I feel honored.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...