tinytherese Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 I need to have a very honest discussion with my spiritual director. I am going through a lot of problems and though his intentions are good, what he has been doing with me isn't what I need right now. I feel that what he is doing with me at the moment is something that I need to do LATER, but not now. It involves an extremely difficult family situation. I am not known for being a terribly assertive person when it comes to helping myself and I am very vulnerable right now as it is. I am a timid girl who has self-esteem and self-worth issues from some things that I have gone through at home and on top of that I have severe depression. I also have other stressers going on in my life that I don't have time to talk about right now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now