Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Phamily,

I just left my ob appointment. I saw the nurse practitioner because my doctor was in surgery. Well, the doctor's appointment revealed that I could go into labor at any minute. The nurse practitioner said she would text the doctor and let her know what was going on. Needless to say right after leaving the hospital parking lot I get a call from the nurse practitioner saying that my doctor wants me to head straight back to the hospital and that she will be delivering the baby today! So, if you could please say some prayers!!!

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='19 November 2009 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1258664739' post='2005766']
Dear Phamily,

I just left my ob appointment. I saw the nurse practitioner because my doctor was in surgery. Well, the doctor's appointment revealed that I could go into labor at any minute. The nurse practitioner said she would text the doctor and let her know what was going on. Needless to say right after leaving the hospital parking lot I get a call from the nurse practitioner saying that my doctor wants me to head straight back to the hospital and that she will be delivering the baby today! So, if you could please say some prayers!!!
[/quote]
Good luck!! :)

(Is that what you say to someone about to deliver a baby?)

How about "have fun"?

Posted

Prayers, definitely!


O great Saint Gerard, beloved servant of Jesus Christ, perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior, and devoted child of Mother of God, enkindle within Jennie's heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love. O glorious Saint Gerard, because when falsely accused of crime, you did bear, like your Divine Master, without murmur or complaint, the calumnies of wicked men, you have been raised up by God as the patron and protector of expectant mothers. Preserve Jennie from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which she now carries, that it may see the light of day and receive the purifying and life-giving waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

dominicansoul
Posted

This is exciting! :woot: Prayers for you, the little baby and the rest of your family...

Posted

Guess this one is in a hurry. Prayers.

Posted

aw, baby ^_^ prayers

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Hurray! another phatmasser has entered the world :clap: :clap:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Mary Catherine Murphy, weighing 6 lbs., 6 oz., and 17 1/2 inches long, came into the world at 6:04pm.

Thank you for your prayers. :) Jennie is recuperating at the hospital and I am at home with Aaron. I suspect Jen will hop on our laptop some time tomorrow.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='19 November 2009 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1258689510' post='2006048']
Mary Catherine Murphy, weighing 6 lbs., 6 oz., and 17 1/2 inches long, came into the world at 6:04pm.

Thank you for your prayers. :)
[/quote]
:yahoo:

Posted

Congratulations Micah & Jennie! I can't wait to see pictures. :)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

If a mod would please rename this thread something more appropriate, I'd appreciate it.

She still has a lot of thick black baby hair on her body, but this is her.

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/noname.jpg[/IMG]

And before someone makes a smart-alec remark, that's the umbilical cord.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Nice title change. Which of you silly-heads did that?

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='19 November 2009 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1258691406' post='2006077']
Nice title change. Which of you silly-heads did that?
[/quote]
It was more difficult than I imagined. Maybe I should have waited for one of the mom mods to do it. :unsure:

Posted

May God grant her many joyful years!

homeschoolmom
Posted

Congrats. :)

Posted

I thought she was having a bean. Wouldn't that have been a de-podding?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...