Norseman82 Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 I did think of one thing after posting..... Try your local state's attorney or whatever office handles consumer complaints first. I only say that in case [mod]personal information[/mod] tries to intimidate you with a defamation of character lawsuit.
Tony Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='Apr 7 2004, 12:37 PM'] It's a local, expensive flower shop that sells other boutique-y kind of items. I bought some Burt's Bees blemish stuff from them and it made me break out really bad. Now they won't let me return it because I used it. Well of course I used it. That's what I bought it for! But I didn't expect it to do the opposite of what I wanted! AARRGGHHH!!!! I guess I won't buy stuff from them anymore. Thanks everyone, I just needed to get that off my chest. [/quote] well I think I figured out the problem here... Those arent Flowers you bought, they were bees! "burt's bees" And this "break out" you speak of is actually bee stings.
Lil Red Posted April 7, 2004 Author Posted April 7, 2004 okay, here's the response back so far: [quote]Hi --------, I am sorry to hear about your reaction to our Blemish Stick. How are you doing now? I certainly apologize for your negative experience with our products, and I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We will be happy to issue you a refund for the purchase price of the product. If you still have the product, there should be a six to seven digit number printed along the bottom of the bottle. This number would help me to track the product that you reacted to internally. When and where did you purchase the product? I would like to have your telephone number to discuss this reaction with you, or you may feel free to contact me at the number listed below. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention and I look forward to talking with you soon. Regards, [/quote] Yippee!!!!!
Sojourner Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 Wow, that's really quick! Good for them. And good for them for being willing to give you a refund. :cheer:
Lil Red Posted April 8, 2004 Author Posted April 8, 2004 yeah, I'm really glad. And what a wonderful fast response!
Donna Posted April 8, 2004 Posted April 8, 2004 Oy, very glad contacting Burt's was the [i]first[/i] route you went, Red. I will remember how anxious they are to serve.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now