Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

or am I being too perceptive?

Posted

HCF and Hassan?

Posted

well

you got one of them.....

Hassan is SOOO out of her league.

Posted

I thought Hassan was taken by TotusTuusMaria?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='29 November 2009 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1259523426' post='2011154']
well

you got one of them.....

Hassan is SOOO out of her league.
[/quote]
HCF and...... Apotheoun? :mellow:

Posted

dude..

you shouldn't be starting rumors.

Posted

I think it's Rex... not sure with whom though...

Posted

zunshynn and Nihil Obstat?

Posted

[quote name='zunshynn' date='29 November 2009 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1259524592' post='2011175']
I think it's Rex... not sure with whom though...
[/quote]
Rex? Well clearly it's you. :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='Era Might' date='29 November 2009 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1259524666' post='2011176']
zunshynn and Nihil Obstat?
[/quote]
:rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='29 November 2009 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1259524723' post='2011178']
:rolleyes:
[/quote]
I notice you went with a smiley, rather than a written denial.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Era Might' date='29 November 2009 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1259524758' post='2011179']
I notice you went with a smiley, rather than a written denial.
[/quote]
I, Nihil Obstat, elsewhere known as Nomad or Joseph B. do hereby deny and repudiate the malicious and false rumour here disseminated regarding the relationship between myself and she known as Zunshynn, known in other context as Zeezee or J. R..

Edited by Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='zunshynn' date='29 November 2009 - 02:05 PM' timestamp='1259525122' post='2011185']
Wow... awkward.
[/quote]
:kiss: Don't mind them, dear.

:evil:

Posted

dude, she is WAY outta your league

Posted (edited)

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='29 November 2009 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1259525240' post='2011189']
dude, she is WAY outta your league
[/quote]
Probably. Probably.
So who's the new couple then?

Edited by Nihil Obstat
Posted

no new couple...yet....

but i have a feeling they will be....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...