Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which one do you prefer spirtually?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

ilovechrist
Posted
:lol: i finally got my soccer referee up there as mine.. looks just like me! avatars are supposed to represent your interests, not dUSt's! :D
Posted

yep....I change my avatar around....the one I have right now is my lent-y avatar.... :D

voiciblanche
Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Apr 10 2004, 01:49 PM'] just noticing...
a lot of PMers on here have the SAME avatar---the pic of Mary... just wondering WHY everyone is using the SAME one.. i choose to be different :D [/quote]
I like mine! And no regular PMers have it, just a few 1- or 2-timers. Plus, I've looked for other avatars but I can't really find one. Links, anyone?

Rebirth flame
Posted (edited)

i ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE Adoration!!!

oh my gosh!!! i could type pages on it!!! But i won't. Words cannot describe what i feel when i'm there!!! It's just a peace that i can't explaine... i love it... :D :lol: :P

Then, i'd have to say that i love Mass, the rosary, and retreats (in that order)

Edited by Rebirth flame
stargirl3:16
Posted

I have to go for all of them, but adoration at Steubie rocks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...