dominicansoul Posted December 21, 2009 Posted December 21, 2009 "rocky," the dog I'm dog-sitting...just threw up... ...there's chunks of Purina Pro Plan all over the garage floor...
dominicansoul Posted December 21, 2009 Posted December 21, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Paddington' date='21 December 2009 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1261371914' post='2023908'] ^ Better than on the carpet. [/quote] ...yeah, that's the truth... Rocky cleaned up his own mess, though...licked it all up...good dog! Edited December 21, 2009 by dominicansoul
Moosey Posted December 22, 2009 Author Posted December 22, 2009 I want to dance like this.... [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAAAV7BB1HU[/media]
Guest nvzbl Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 I'm soo cool. You mite not think so rite now. But one day you all will...
Moosey Posted December 23, 2009 Author Posted December 23, 2009 I swallowed a pea whole. It huuuuuuuuuuurts.
Marie-Therese Posted December 24, 2009 Posted December 24, 2009 Chocolate is not as effective a headache remedy as I might have hoped.
Moosey Posted December 27, 2009 Author Posted December 27, 2009 L_D stepped on my glasses and now I need new ones
Lil Red Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 +J.M.J.+ i'm enjoying this alcoholic beverage
Paddington Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 My car door is frozen shut. 2nd morning in a row.
missionseeker Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 I am thinking eloping sounds better than planning a wedding...
Moosey Posted December 29, 2009 Author Posted December 29, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' date='28 December 2009 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1262054185' post='2027060'] I am thinking eloping sounds better than planning a wedding... [/quote] I always say that's what I'm gonna do. My mum gives me "that look" whenever I say that.
rachael Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 My fire company gave me a hoodie. Actually, the chief did.
Moosey Posted January 4, 2010 Author Posted January 4, 2010 What is it with guys and open wounds and blood? Today at work (for those of you who don't know, I work at Michaels Arts & Crafts) I sliced my finger taking a big chunk of skin off my knuckle thus making it bleed profusely. The only place I can get a band aide in that joint is the framing department. So I went over there for the second time needing a band aide and one of the framing guys helped me clean it up and put a band aide on it. While we were doing this two of my other co-workers (who are male) came over and were crowding around me to see my cut. One of the two was hoping to help out because he came over with masking tape and antibiotic ointment *facepalm*
txdinghysailor Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='04 January 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1262648532' post='2029693'] What is it with guys and open wounds and blood? Today at work (for those of you who don't know, I work at Michaels Arts & Crafts) I sliced my finger taking a big chunk of skin off my knuckle thus making it bleed profusely. The only place I can get a band aide in that joint is the framing department. So I went over there for the second time needing a band aide and one of the framing guys helped me clean it up and put a band aide on it. While we were doing this two of my other co-workers (who are male) came over and were crowding around me to see my cut. One of the two was hoping to help out because he came over with masking tape and antibiotic ointment *facepalm* [/quote] Hmmm, interesting. I would've used Hydrogen Peroxide and duct tape.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now