Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[font="Impact"][color=blue]I[/color][/font]

homeschoolmom
Posted
[color=purple]I[/color].... [font="Geneva"][color=gray]will[/color][/font]
Posted

[font="Geneva"][color=blue][b]I[/b][/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 8 2004, 01:10 PM'] [color=purple]I[/color].... [font="Geneva"][color=gray]will[/color][/font] [/quote]
yep

:D

Jake Huether
Posted

[u][b][i][color=red][font="Impact"]I[/color][/font][/i][/b][/u]

Posted

[b][color=green]I[/color][/b]

theculturewarrior
Posted

[font="Optima"][color=red]I[/color][/font]

Posted

[color=red][font="Courier"]I[/color][/font]

Posted

E . . . (sorry, I said it in Spanish)

popestpiusx
Posted

[SIZE=14][COLOR=blue][i]I[/i]

popestpiusx
Posted

Well that didn't work very well

Posted
[color=red][b][font="Impact"]I[/b][/color][/font]
Livin_the_MASS
Posted

[color=red]I[/color] :D

Posted (edited)

[b] let me see if this works.... I [/b]


edit#635982.. thanks traichuoi haha... I also tried to make a size 79 I, but it wouldnt work lol

Edited by Tony
Posted

[quote name='Tony' date='Apr 8 2004, 02:30 PM'] [B] let me see if this works.... [SIZE=25] I


edit: oh darn haha [/quote]
you have to close the tags too...

cantstopdancin9
Posted

[color=blue]I[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...