toledo_jesus Posted January 13, 2010 Author Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' date='12 January 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1263354492' post='2035803'] I am your father's brother's sister's cousin's former roommate. [/quote] NoooooOOOoooOOOO NO argh
TotusTuusMaria Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='12 January 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1263351003' post='2035759'] Don't feel bad, someone gave me a negative for asking you a question. [/quote] crazy haters. no one can say anything here anymore!
HisChildForever Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' date='12 January 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1263354868' post='2035809'] crazy haters. no one can say anything here anymore! [/quote] Haters in the hizzle.
toledo_jesus Posted January 13, 2010 Author Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='13 January 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1263355290' post='2035810'] Haters in the hizzle. [/quote] I hate hizzles.
Lil Red Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='toledo_jesus' date='12 January 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1263352725' post='2035783'] hi there, I remember you too. not much going on with me, just celebrated my 2 year wedding anniversary in October, employed (thank God) and getting on with the business of living. I see a lot of familiar people are still posting here, good to know! [/quote] +JMJ+ good to see you! congrats on your wedding! who is your dad?
toledo_jesus Posted January 13, 2010 Author Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='13 January 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1263356180' post='2035816'] +JMJ+ good to see you! congrats on your wedding! who is your dad? [/quote] hey, thanks! Being married rules. I don't know my dad's screen name, it's been so long.
toledo_jesus Posted January 13, 2010 Author Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='13 January 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1263356180' post='2035816'] +JMJ+ good to see you! congrats on your wedding! who is your dad? [/quote] figured it out, my dad is journeyman.
Ed Normile Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='12 January 2010 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1263357175' post='2035827'] Why do I keep receiving negatives?? [/quote] Well, you are admittedly Belligerent ! ed
HisChildForever Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='Ed Normile' date='12 January 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1263357724' post='2035833'] Well, you are admittedly Belligerent ! ed [/quote] Yeah but not in this thread.
Jaime Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='12 January 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1263351003' post='2035759'] Don't feel bad, someone gave me a negative for asking you a question. [/quote] You have 52 points and an embarrassing bed. Where is the justice in this world?
Arpy Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' date='12 January 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1263354492' post='2035803'] I am your father's brother's sister's cousin's former roommate. [/quote] I see your Schwartz is as big as mine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now