Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Poem I Wrote To My Gf


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='txdinghysailor' date='13 January 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1263434640' post='2036605']
Oh Melissa!

Oh dearest Melissa, how I'm gonna miss ya,
I will long to kiss ya, but on second thought, maybe not.
For to kiss ya would be to please ya, by turning me into a brainless sop.
Even now I'm a brainless mop, but that would make me more useless than a riding crop.

Oh dearest Melissa, how I'm gonna miss ya,
My feelings for you are inexplicable, I think we are completely immiscible.
The feelings I have for you are painted on my mind, and they are not very kind.
My feelings are like a beached whale that lays rotting, very stinky and vomit causing.
When it begins to rot, all sinuses begin to clot, and many Kleenexes are bought
That is how my feelings towards you appear to me, for loyal to the truth I must be.

Oh dearest Melissa, how I'm gonna miss ya,
I'll even miss ya more than I miss my bike, even though compared to it you are a trike.
You turkeyish little tike, you don't know how much I wish to impale you with a spike.
This is a very hard time for me, here at the Coast Guard Academy,
But you make all the hard times easy, because I remember how you used to tease me.
I miss my family, I miss my friends, I miss my bike, I miss my boat, I miss my bed, I miss my toothbrush, I miss my pillows, I miss my blanket, I miss my chair, I miss my desk, I miss school, I miss Physics, I miss Chemistry, but nowhere can I find it in my heart to miss you Missy!
[/quote]

Sounds very serial killerish to me.

ed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...