An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thread Of Thanksgivings To The Lord

sacredheartandbloodofjesus

Thanks for asking me to take difficult steps. I have no idea where I am headed, but you obviously asked it for a reason. I trust you.

And thank You, in advance, for forgiving me...again...:sadder: I'm going to keep trying. Thank You for Your incredible patience.

Thank you for letting us call you Father.

Thank you for sending us Your Son.

Thank you for my mom and some other family members being supportive of me and actually being on my side when I revealed how my dad was treating me.

Thank you for sending me a good counselor and psychiatrist.

for creation
for being created for You
for being born today
for being reborn in You
for being-in-the-world
for being tried like silver
for being put on the journey
for being a son of the Supreme Being
for being destined for You
for being marked out by You
for being in love with You

for You and for nothing but You
for You and by You and in You for everything and everyone else.

thank You Lord Jesus. Please Return Lord Jesus!

Edited by kafka

Father I adore you.

Jesus I love you.

Spirit I worship you.

Thank you for your Sacred Heart, your great love, your forgiveness...epsecially your forgiveness. Thank you for Your presence in the Holy Eucharist and the calm you give me in difficult situations.

I love you.

Thank you Lord, I am going through a really tough time in my relationship and with my family separating, but I know its all for your greater glory. I praise You in this time of distress because I know You will bring good out of everything.

Oh my, You spoil me. You gave me Confession when it wasn't being offered, You saved me from awkwardness with Msgr., and You've blessed me with a confessor that treats me like an adult, and who really wants to see me glorify You. I'm so happy, and humbled. :blush: You give me too much. Help me to give back for once...You deserve it. Thank You so, so much for your incredible providence and infinite mercy. :love:

Lord you are good, and Your mercy endures forever! ^_^

Prayer to the Infant of Prague:

Divine Infant Jesus, I know You love me and would never leave me. I thank You for Your close Presence in my life.

Miraculous Infant, I believe in Your promise of peace, blessings, and freedom from want. I place every need and care in Your hands.

Lord Jesus, may I always trust in Your generous mercy and love. I want to honor and praise You, now and forever. Amen.

eagle_eye222001

For my parents and siblings, for their loving support.

For the people of Phatmass, Spirit and Truth (orthodox Catholic group), and those who have helped me through this rough time.

For not [b]abandoning [/b]me.

Archaeology cat

Lately I've been reminded of how thankful I am for my husband, as he's been doing more around the house as my nausea has gotten worse again.