An Old School Catholic Message Board

Just Wondering

yiannii

the lumberjack

"now the Lord is goin to be speeeeeecific."

I LOOOOVE THAT!

he gets me :rolling: with that junk.

and his teachings are great.

so on point and so long ago...I would have loved to have met him while he was still alive.

well...in heaven.

Buce S a book that be of interest to you:

Where We Got The Bible ny Henry G. Graham.

and

One holy Catholic and Apostolic by Kenneth D. Whitehead.

Gee mate you really do carry some sort of resentment against Catholic Church don't ya? God Bless, I'll offer up some prayers for you bro. Your attitude to the Catholic Church borders on the line of hatred, the Bible doesn't teach anything like that. Perhaps instead of you constantly stirring your brothers in Christ up, you should be praying for us more seeing you think we are in such a lost Church.

In Christ.

Yianni.

Oh and just so that you know, the term Roman Catholic Church isn't correct, I know many Catholics fall into this trap too:

The term "Roman Catholic" is not used by the Church herself. It is a new term confined to the English language. Catholics should be aware of using the term because of its origins in Anglican circles intending to suggest that there just may be some other Catholic Church around somewhere besides the Roman one; also because the term is often used to suggest that the Roman Catholic Church is something less than the catholic Church of the Creed. The term is commonly used by some dissenting theologians who consider "the Roman Catholic Church" just another contemporary Christian denomination rather than the "one holy catholic and apostolic Church" of the Creed.