An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Vocations Thread

Lil Red

[quote name='brightsadness' date='12 June 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1276370600' post='2127773']
Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!
[/quote]

About time, laetitia crucis! Anya, I've been keeping you in my prayers, too!

laetitia crucis

[quote name='DameAgnes' date='14 June 2010 - 11:55 AM' timestamp='1276530942' post='2128531']
About time, laetitia crucis! Anya, I've been keeping you in my prayers, too!
[/quote]

I know -- Blessed be God, right? :lol:

I'm sure God is having a good laugh, especially when zunshynn was drawing out various fruits of the Holy Spirit to give out during Pentecost -- I got [b]patience[/b]! :rolling:

brightsadness

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='14 June 2010 - 09:14 AM' timestamp='1276532087' post='2128539']
I know -- Blessed be God, right? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif[/img]

I'm sure God is having a good laugh, especially when zunshynn was drawing out various fruits of the Holy Spirit to give out during Pentecost -- I got [b]patience[/b]! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/rotfl.gif[/img]
[/quote]

SO will they miss us on VS this Fall? If anyone comes to the Albany/newburgh are of NY they can visit the monastery. it's contemplative but not cloistered according to the Latin Rite. See you in Chapel. I'll be the one doing everything not quite right.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

franciscanheart

hey red! i've missed you. will you please put me on the list of female discerners? i'd rather not give the community at this time.

i've finally updated - sorry it's taken me so long! i will work on what's been posted in this thread today.

I think I got all the changes. If I missed someone, or put information incorrectly, please let me know :unsure:

laetitia crucis

[quote name='Lil Red' date='15 June 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1276629789' post='2129372']
I think I got all the changes. If I missed someone, or put information incorrectly, please let me know :unsure:
[/quote]

:bigclap:

Thanks, Lil Red!!!

It looks FANTASTIC!

:yahoo:

fyi: i realize the dates are not in order, but, to be honest, i don't have that much energy to organize them by date.

laetitia crucis

[quote name='Lil Red' date='15 June 2010 - 06:25 PM' timestamp='1276640745' post='2129526']
fyi: i realize the dates are not in order, but, to be honest, i don't have that much energy to organize them by date.
[/quote]

No worries -- I didn't even think to look at the order of dates. I think it's nice that they're just there. :D

[quote name='Lil Red' date='15 June 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1276629789' post='2129372']
[/quote]
Thanks Lil Red!!

I feel kinda bad giving you more info, but alrichey53091 is entering the Sisters of Saint Francis of Perpetual Adoration with me on September 5.

Jenny ( be_thou_my_vision) is now Sr. Mariana, a second year novice, and will make her first vows on August 10, 2010.

I should have let you know sooner!! Sorry for the trouble. But thank you so much for doing this!! It's so great to see all of the vocations on Phatmass!!! :D

Amor vincit omnia

Lil Red

Could you please add me to the list of female discerners!

Screen-name-itshimitrst
Name- Lee
Female

Thank You!

Edited by Amor vincit omnia

I think Lauren (Blessed Imelda Pray for us) is now Sr. Maria Teresa a second-year novice at the Monastery of Our Lady of the Rosary in Summit, NJ

• 4 weeks later...
OnlySunshine

Can you please put me on the list of female discerners? I am discerning with 2 communities at the moment (all Dominican), with high hopes for the Nashville Dominicans. :))

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

littlesister

We all love this kind of Good News. Here's some more :
Little Sisters of the Poor : five new novices this morning, four new professed tomorrow.

Alhambra Carmelites : two new professed today!

Blessed be God!