An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dominican Sisters In Justice, Illinois

dominicansoul

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='11 February 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1265904693' post='2055305']
anyone attending this weekend???
[/quote]

I so wish I could attend this weekend. Sr. Margaret even said I could come earlier on the 11th (today), but I will be unable to attend. :(

laetitia crucis

[quote name='vee8' date='20 January 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1264030716' post='2041104']
I think this article can help you with self spiritual direction a bit.
http://www.lafayettecarmelites.org/god_calling.php
[/quote]

I really like that article, vee8. Thank you for posting it!

I will definitely be sharing it with others. :)

laetitia crucis

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' date='11 February 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1265906683' post='2055322']
I so wish I could attend this weekend. Sr. Margaret even said I could come earlier on the 11th (today), but I will be unable to attend. :(
[/quote]

Will you be able to visit them in the future? :saint:

Do they ever allow people to come when it's not a specific "Come and See" weekend? Perhaps an informal "Come and See" where you just get to live their life for a few days?

dominicansoul

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='11 February 2010 - 12:51 PM' timestamp='1265910696' post='2055347']

Do they ever allow people to come when it's not a specific "Come and See" weekend? Perhaps an informal "Come and See" where you just get to live their life for a few days?
[/quote]
yes. You just need to e-mail or phone Sr. Margaret. You won't be disappointed. It's an awesome community and an awesome place!

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='11 February 2010 - 12:51 PM' timestamp='1265910696' post='2055347']

[/quote]

Yes, she said more young women were coming at the end of March, but I probably won't be at that either because of my new job and the fact that I haven't acquired the gift of bilocation. :mellow: