laetitia crucis Posted January 24, 2010 Posted January 24, 2010 Is the Virgin Mary's face "miraculously" hidden in the wood grain.....
Veridicus Posted January 24, 2010 Posted January 24, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='24 January 2010 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1264370843' post='2043700'] Is the Virgin Mary's face "miraculously" hidden in the wood grain..... [/quote] LOL. I almost posted that myself!
laetitia crucis Posted January 24, 2010 Posted January 24, 2010 [quote name='Veridicus' date='24 January 2010 - 06:12 PM' timestamp='1264371127' post='2043702'] LOL. I almost posted that myself! [/quote] I couldn't resist!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [quote name='Veridicus' date='24 January 2010 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1264370513' post='2043694'] Something to do with the title of the book in hand? [/quote] You're warm. [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='24 January 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1264370843' post='2043700'] Is the Virgin Mary's face "miraculously" hidden in the wood grain..... [/quote] That would be a GREAT inside joke! I should see if I can add it.
laetitia crucis Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [quote name='Raphael' date='24 January 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1264386606' post='2043870'] You're warm. [/quote] Did you add in the WEDDING RING? And yes, add in Mary's face!!!! That would rock my socks! Or maybe even the Phatmass logo...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 http://www.in-laymans-terms.com/ A couple new (and good) articles posted last night and today. Oh, and the thing I sneaked into the picture...I made the Bible a "Biblia Vulgata." So yeah, it was the Bible, but I was looking for something more specific. It's pretty subtle...you can only see a tiny part of the V, but the "Biblia" is pretty clear.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='25 January 2010 - 07:53 AM' timestamp='1264424020' post='2044119'] And yes, add in Mary's face!!!! That would rock my socks! [/quote] Done.
laetitia crucis Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Raphael' date='25 January 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1264443401' post='2044248'] Done. [/quote] Hmmm.... now I'm staring at the wood trying to find her..... I think I really am quite blind. [sub]..... any hints? [/sub] Edited January 25, 2010 by laetitia crucis
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='25 January 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1264447346' post='2044283'] Hmmm.... now I'm staring at the wood trying to find her..... I think I really am quite blind. [sub]..... any hints? [/sub] [/quote] I'm knot giving you any hints.
Veridicus Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='Raphael' date='25 January 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1264471121' post='2044557'] I'm knot giving you any hints. [/quote] That was punny.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='Veridicus' date='25 January 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1264472170' post='2044572'] That was punny. [/quote] You ain't seen nothin'. My dad once asked as we discussed history over the dinner table, "who Adolph (ate off) Hitler?" My brother said he was going to jump into the shower and my uncle told him, "don't jump in the shower! You might fall through the floor!"
laetitia crucis Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='Raphael' date='25 January 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1264471121' post='2044557'] I'm knot giving you any hints. [/quote] I think I may have spotted her... If so, very cool indeedy!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='26 January 2010 - 11:09 AM' timestamp='1264522182' post='2044919'] I think I may have spotted her... If so, very cool indeedy! [/quote] I made it very faint, but it's based off this image. [img]http://kristabella.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/blessed_virgin_mary.jpg[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 My collaborators have added a couple fine pieces today.
Saint Therese Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 I must be a tard because I don't see it..
mcts Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='Saint Therese' date='26 January 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1264532105' post='2045027'] I must be a tard because I don't see it.. [/quote] I don't either. I think that's because we're awesome.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now