Varg Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 (edited) Orphaned Land (Middle Eastern metal band) Edited February 9, 2010 by Varg
ardillacid Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='01 February 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1265066852' post='2049207'] Taylor Swift is way under-rated. People always say that she doesn't perform well live, which is completely false. [/quote] Any male who says this only believes it to be true because he has been hypnotized by her hottness
Noel's angel Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 Cowon products (yum) Jeff Pianki Rosie Thomas Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Not A Mallard Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='01 February 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1265074751' post='2049325'] [img]http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/you-lie-2-2.jpg[/img] [/quote] [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3345/3672010713_e1408a51ef_o.jpg[/img] Edited February 10, 2010 by Not A Mallard
ardillacid Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 [quote name='Varg' date='09 February 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1265753502' post='2054350'] Kill 'Em All = Amazing [/quote] Definitely Metallica's most underrated album
Jesus_lol Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 [quote name='Varg' date='09 February 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1265750409' post='2054298'] Orphaned Land (Middle Eastern metal band) [/quote] \i just got their newest album kinda weird but i like it. you should chec out Melechesh, another middle eastern band, little blacker,heavier, kinda trancy at times. also Ihsahn's newest album "After", never before has a saxophone and 8 string guitars sounded soooo cool. solo proj from Emperors guitarist. [quote name='notardillacid' date='09 February 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1265778731' post='2054597'] Definitely Metallica's most underrated album [/quote] one of my favourites, though not sure about underrated.
Varg Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='10 February 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1265780042' post='2054600'] \i just got their newest album kinda weird but i like it. you should chec out Melechesh, another middle eastern band, little blacker,heavier, kinda trancy at times. also Ihsahn's newest album "After", never before has a saxophone and 8 string guitars sounded soooo cool. solo proj from Emperors guitarist. one of my favourites, though not sure about underrated. [/quote] I've heard one song from After...I think it was called Undercurrent. Definately unique. Thanks, I'll check out Melechesh Yeah, it's sold three-times Platinum, it's not that underrated. It's still amazing though. If you ask me, Load is their most underrated album
laetitia crucis Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 (edited) [quote name='loveletslive' date='01 February 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1265061628' post='2049114'] ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT <3 bubble tea [/quote] BUBBLE TEA! [IMG]http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/laetitia_crucis/Random/bubbletea.jpg[/IMG] Edit: The "bubbles" are basically balls of tapioca, but extra chewy. The tea is usually a black, green, or fruit tea with milk and sugar in it. Mmmm... I SO wish I could find it around here. I had it when I went to California a few years ago. I miss it. Edited February 10, 2010 by laetitia crucis
laetitia crucis Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 Living in NYC for a year made me realize just how much I appreciated and missed hearing "please", "thank you", and "you're welcome" from complete strangers. NYC didn't seem so keen on such "formalities". I think being polite in general is highly underrated these days.
Varg Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='10 February 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1265833559' post='2054826'] Living in NYC for a year made me realize just how much I appreciated and missed hearing "please", "thank you", and "you're welcome" from complete strangers. NYC didn't seem so keen on such "formalities". I think being polite in general is highly underrated these days. [/quote] I feel always bad when I forget to say please and thank you
Jesus_lol Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 [quote name='Varg' date='10 February 2010 - 02:40 PM' timestamp='1265841652' post='2054916'] I feel always bad when I forget to say please and thank you [/quote] as a canadian i dont have that problem often
Ephrem Augustine Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='10 February 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1265832855' post='2054819'] BUBBLE TEA! [IMG]http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/laetitia_crucis/Random/bubbletea.jpg[/IMG] Edit: The "bubbles" are basically balls of tapioca, but extra chewy. The tea is usually a black, green, or fruit tea with milk and sugar in it. Mmmm... I SO wish I could find it around here. I had it when I went to California a few years ago. I miss it. [/quote] They are all over the place in Cali, I guess where I am from I can feel like its overrated, but where you are from, maybe you don't see Boba places. All my asian friends tried to get me into it, and it was hard for me to like it. O well.
laetitia crucis Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 [quote name='Ephrem Augustine' date='11 February 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1265901883' post='2055292'] They are all over the place in Cali, I guess where I am from I can feel like its overrated, but where you are from, maybe you don't see Boba places. All my asian friends tried to get me into it, and it was hard for me to like it. O well. [/quote] Yeah, I had never even heard of Boba until California. And funny enough, the person that got me into bubble tea was a Filippina. Maybe I took to it so well because I'm asian, too -- though not a Filippina. Hahaha!
Varg Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='10 February 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1265849256' post='2054984'] as a canadian i dont have that problem often [/quote] That's what being British does to you. It messes with your MIIIIND O__________o Edited February 11, 2010 by Varg
loveletslive Posted February 14, 2010 Posted February 14, 2010 hm, i live in indiana and my town has like 4 places (chinese restaurants) that sell bubble tea. only one sells the legit kind. real bubble tea isn't like a smoothie. i like the kind that is sealed by a machine with little anime on the seal passion fruit is my favorite flavor i think.
kljoyce Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 I tried bubble tea once but didn't like it, I want to try it again. What are the best flavors? The only flavor in general I don't like is strawberry. I wonder if you can make bubble tea at home! I'll go see if I can find a recipe online. : )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now