Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

May Be Visiting Another Religious Community Soon.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Although I am not discerning seriously at this time because of school, I have heard the name of one religious community repeated several times over the course of several weeks. Not wanting to miss the possibility of God trying to tell me something, I decided to contact them, and I received an email this evening from the vocation director with an invitation to attend a "Come and See" retreat within the next 2 weeks. :cool: Unfortunately, because I am using a free ticket, I found out that one of the dates is a blackout date, so I emailed her back and asked if there was one scheduled in March. It's a very beautiful community (not mentioning names because of privacy) and I am looking forward to learning more about them. Please pray God's will be done. Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...