Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

100Th Anniversary Of Boy Scout


  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wonder if my Eagle Scout would like one of those rifles.

toledo_jesus
Posted

I only made it to Scout, not tenderfoot. Wish I'd stuck with it.

Posted

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='02 April 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1270264831' post='2085848']
I only made it to Scout, not tenderfoot. Wish I'd stuck with it.
[/quote]
When I was pushing my son (gently of course), I told him that the Eagle Scout was something that no one could take away form him. I know lots of people who wish they'd stuck with it, but never heard anyone say that getting it had been a waste of their time. He was 3 months away from being too old when he finished. The medal itself didn't come until he was off at boot camp, so he never got to have a party.

toledo_jesus
Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' date='03 April 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1270265896' post='2085852']
When I was pushing my son (gently of course), I told him that the Eagle Scout was something that no one could take away form him. I know lots of people who wish they'd stuck with it, but never heard anyone say that getting it had been a waste of their time. He was 3 months away from being too old when he finished. The medal itself didn't come until he was off at boot camp, so he never got to have a party.
[/quote]
I was a very active Cub Scout, right on through. we moved right after I got into Scouts, and I got all surly and teenagerish and quit. :ohno:

Ephrem Augustine
Posted

I was in :ninja: school, had no time for boy scouts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...