Veridicus Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 "A fist lures niceties" HINT: Laudate Dominum, Apotheon, and myself will understand the reference.
Veridicus Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Hilde' date='04 February 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1265264489' post='2051066'] resistance is futile [/quote] Haha. Epic win. I shouldn't have given the hint apparently. Edited February 4, 2010 by Veridicus
Hilde Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 First I was like oh no, star trek stuff I'm never going to get this one.
Veridicus Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 (edited) "A bison inhabits loot" This involves a PMer although its a totally false assertion. PS: going to sleep so I'll check back on it in the morning. Edited February 4, 2010 by Veridicus
Hilde Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 (edited) I had some chocolate. Edited February 4, 2010 by Hilde
laetitia crucis Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 [quote name='Veridicus' date='04 February 2010 - 02:35 AM' timestamp='1265265316' post='2051073'] "A bison inhabits loot" This involves a PMer although its a totally false assertion. PS: going to sleep so I'll check back on it in the morning. [/quote] [quote name='Hilde' date='04 February 2010 - 02:38 AM' timestamp='1265265525' post='2051075'] nihil obstat is a noob [/quote] That's in THREE minutes!!!!! [quote name='Arpy' date='04 February 2010 - 02:42 AM' timestamp='1265265725' post='2051080'] How do you [i]do[/i] that? [/quote] [quote name='Hilde' date='04 February 2010 - 02:43 AM' timestamp='1265265830' post='2051082'] I had some chocolate. [/quote] Hilde, you rock. Dude... I need some of that chocolate you have.
Seven77 Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 'A Rabid Ditsy Study Host (sorry, i had to use an anagram generator...)
laetitia crucis Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 [quote name='Seven77' date='04 February 2010 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1265306066' post='2051206'] 'A Rabid Ditsy Study Host (sorry, i had to use an anagram generator...) [/quote] Hint, please...? Is it a sentence or a phrase? How many words? I love these things, though I'm not very good at them.
Hilde Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='04 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1265303308' post='2051182'] That's in THREE minutes!!!!! Hilde, you rock. Dude... I need some of that chocolate you have. [/quote] [img]http://www.justbball.com/forums/images/smilies/approval/smiley-thankyou.gif[/img] You should import some.
missionseeker Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 American chocolate smells of elderberries
laetitia crucis Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 [quote name='missionseeker' date='04 February 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1265317141' post='2051278'] American chocolate smells of elderberries [/quote] So true. I miss English chocolate. Mmm... [i]real [/i]Cadbury... and those lovely Galaxy bars.
Seven77 Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='04 February 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1265316200' post='2051267'] Hint, please...? Is it a sentence or a phrase? How many words? I love these things, though I'm not very good at them. [/quote] It's sentence relevant for today. 4 words---the 3rd word contains an apostrophe.
Veridicus Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Seven77' date='04 February 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1265306066' post='2051206'] 'A Rabid Ditsy Study Host [/quote] [quote name='Seven77' date='04 February 2010 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1265323706' post='2051318'] It's sentence relevant for today. 4 words---the 3rd word contains an apostrophe. [/quote] [quote name='Hilde' date='04 February 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1265324146' post='2051320'] Today is dUSt's birthday [/quote] There fixed it. Wrong order. Edited February 4, 2010 by Veridicus
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now