Ora et Labora Posted February 17, 2010 Posted February 17, 2010 (edited) Those poor children..... I've heard many things like this when I was a camp counselor at the YMCA a couple of summers ago. Except they were in FRONT of the kids. Edited February 17, 2010 by Ora et Labora
Maximilianus Posted February 17, 2010 Posted February 17, 2010 If more people saw the results of abortion there wouldn't be such a cavalier attitude about it.
Saint Therese Posted February 17, 2010 Author Posted February 17, 2010 I don't think this person was joking, which makes it all the more disturbing, in addition to the fact that it was a woman. This person is a little scary anyways.I knew at the time that she meant it because she went on to talk about how she tells her kids, asically that they area burden.
homeschoolmom Posted February 17, 2010 Posted February 17, 2010 [quote name='goldenchild17' date='16 February 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1266358009' post='2058032'] I would hope that her kids never have to overhear this discussion. [/quote] [quote name='Rebecca2009' date='16 February 2010 - 05:43 PM' timestamp='1266360229' post='2058048'] That's what I was going to say. [/quote] Me too. You know, it's not the kind of thing you can explain away... "Oh, honey... I didn't really mean that I'd wished I had an abortion. I was just really tired that day. " etc... you have to have a lot of venom to say that in front of your kids. Either that or you just have absolutely no self-control over what you say...
Guest maryann Posted February 18, 2010 Posted February 18, 2010 [quote name='Saint Therese' date='16 February 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1266346920' post='2057949'] I heard a co worker telling another coworker, " ..so I always tell people the older my kids get the more I believe in abortions". [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/sadder.gif[/img] [/quote]
princessgianna Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='Saint Therese' date='16 February 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1266346920' post='2057949'] I heard a co worker telling another coworker, " ..so I always tell people the older my kids get the more I believe in abortions". [/quote] And these same people wonder why their children after they move to college don't come back home to visit.
tinytherese Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 This is simply horrible. I wonder what the father would have to say to that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now