Nihil Obstat Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' date='26 February 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1267249945' post='2063600'] then they will have no trouble drowning their sorrows [/quote] Ooooooooh.... snap. Harsh. Edited February 27, 2010 by Nihil Obstat
MIKolbe Posted February 27, 2010 Author Posted February 27, 2010 it's ok... we will still let you be our neighbors!!!!!
Nihil Obstat Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 I'll let you win gold if you give us Alaska back.
MIKolbe Posted February 27, 2010 Author Posted February 27, 2010 you REALLY need our coolness to the north and south of you... we are just looking out for you..eh
Nihil Obstat Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='27 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1267250659' post='2063620'] you REALLY need our coolness to the north and south of you... we are just looking out for you..eh [/quote] Polar bears do the job pretty well up north.
MIKolbe Posted February 27, 2010 Author Posted February 27, 2010 it's bc of reasoning like THAT that you need us....
Nihil Obstat Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [img]http://joyceagojo.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/polar-bear-in-arctic.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.dailygalaxy.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/17/polar_bear2_u_2.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.travel-location-blog.com/images/angry_polar_bear.jpg[/img] Versus...... [img]http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/fat-kits-eating-mcdonalds.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/fat_america.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/marketwizard93c/hick_wedding.jpg[/img]
TotusTuusMaria Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 kinda lame when the only thing you can come up with to rep your country's pros is a polar bear. [img]http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/polar-bear-mauling.jpg[/img] versus: [img]http://z.about.com/d/travelwithkids/1/0/2/E/cape_florida.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.wheretobet.com/images/photos/4a36d21996d58.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.dianasdesserts.com/assets/managed/categories/Apple%20Pie%20P3.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.japantimes.co.jp/images/photos2010/sh20100107a1a.jpg[/img] [img]http://apudgeisasandwich.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/american-baseball.jpg[/img] [img]http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/brad-pitt-red-carpet-nc.jpg[/img] & [img]http://celebriscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/george-clooney.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.wisebread.com/files/fruganomics/u290/book_prices.jpg[/img] [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_T3lg6p_ATmc/R8XLF1J9H2I/AAAAAAAAB3I/PvQbfUIyVq4/s400/motherandphive.jpg[/img]
missionseeker Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='27 February 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1267247606' post='2063568'] I missed you too!!! I am surprised being from alabama, you still have all your teeth. congrats... and my your family tree have many branches. please. [/quote] you better not be insulting people form alabama. I mean.. it' not Mississippi...
Nihil Obstat Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [img]http://lottieb.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/maple_syrup.jpg[/img]
Marie-Therese Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [quote name='missionseeker' date='27 February 2010 - 06:49 AM' timestamp='1267271351' post='2063677'] you better not be insulting people form alabama. I mean.. it' not Mississippi... [/quote] For real. And yes, not only do I have all my teeth, they are spectacular. And no one in my family is related to anyone else in my family. As a matter of fact, I am the perfect genetic blending of strong Irish stock and hearty Cherokee Indian. So, that means that when I take revenge on someone, the Cherokee part of me takes them out and buries them up to their neck and leaves them for the ants...and the Irish half prays for their soul as I leave. [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='27 February 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1267297486' post='2063792'] [img]http://lottieb.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/maple_syrup.jpg[/img] [/quote] Dude... [img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg182/TheOriginalSunny/jemima.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='27 February 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1267306147' post='2063882'] For real. And yes, not only do I have all my teeth, they are spectacular. And no one in my family is related to anyone else in my family. As a matter of fact, I am the perfect genetic blending of strong Irish stock and hearty Cherokee Indian. So, that means that when I take revenge on someone, the Cherokee part of me takes them out and buries them up to their neck and leaves them for the ants...and the Irish half prays for their soul as I leave. Dude... [img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg182/TheOriginalSunny/jemima.jpg[/img] [/quote] Ew gross, that's even the worst flavour.
Hilde Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='27 February 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1267297486' post='2063792'] [img]http://lottieb.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/maple_syrup.jpg[/img] [/quote] Lol, at first I thought that was some kind of Canadian perfume.
Marie-Therese Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='27 February 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1267306375' post='2063884'] Ew gross, that's even the worst flavour. [/quote] It was not the particular flavour I was referencing. It was the sheer awesomeness which is Aunt Jemima.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='27 February 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1267306587' post='2063886'] It was not the particular flavour I was referencing. It was the sheer awesomeness which is Aunt Jemima. [/quote] I prefer authentic maple syrup. Also we've got this awesome berry syrup... forget the brand. We have blueberry and saskatoon berry.
Hilde Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 They're selling some kind of special olympics maple syrup yoghurt in the stores now. Maybe Norway is turning Canadian.
Hilde Posted February 28, 2010 Posted February 28, 2010 (edited) I've never tasted it. Edited February 28, 2010 by Hilde
jeffpugh Posted February 28, 2010 Posted February 28, 2010 [quote name='missionseeker' date='27 February 2010 - 06:49 AM' timestamp='1267271351' post='2063677'] you better not be insulting people form alabama. I mean.. it' not Mississippi... [/quote] Yeah! 'Cause there are pretty people from Amabama! I should know
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now