Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Any Ideas On How To Become Healthier?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently took up Shotokan Karate - I'm at that age (16 going on 17 in June) that I should be pretty active. It's made me a bit stronger and less tired all the time. Try looking into it.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

start running...............




















and never stop. :P j/k rev! :cyclops:

Posted (edited)

Oh, Pio Nono is right too...weights are great too. I really needa start taking that up. Oh, and try to do crunches and pushups every morning. Starts your day on the right foot.

Edited by Cesar624

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...