Hassan Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 [quote name='KnightofChrist' date='09 March 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1268176031' post='2069809'] What was that? I'm sorry I can't hear you. [/quote] That's probably because I'm typing. Try reading.
KnightofChrist Posted March 9, 2010 Author Posted March 9, 2010 You'll have to speak up I'm wearing a towel. [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/bg9sb7.gif[/img]
Hassan Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 Not that I don't appreciate the wit it takes to intentionally bait me so you can trumpet how you ostensibly have me on ignore ad therefore can't/won't read my response. The great wits Erin and MadameV also enjoyed doing that.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='09 March 2010 - 05:12 PM' timestamp='1268176353' post='2069813'] Not that I don't appreciate the wit it takes to intentionally bait me so you can trumpet how you ostensibly have me on ignore ad therefore can't/won't read my response. The great wits Erin and MadameV also enjoyed doing that. [/quote] What cruel irony that (as far as we know) he'll never be exposed to the scathing disdain of this post.
Hassan Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 [quote name='KnightofChrist' date='09 March 2010 - 06:11 PM' timestamp='1268176286' post='2069812'] You'll have to speak up I'm wearing a towel. [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/bg9sb7.gif[/img] [/quote] [size="7"] OMGZZZZ!!!! WHY WON'T YOU RESPONDS 2 MEEE???????? IT'S LYK U KEEP TRYING TO BAIT ME SO YOU CAN THEN SAY UR IGNORING ME!?!?!?!?! WHO WILL DELIVER MY FROM THIS NET OF WIT THAT KNIGHT OF CHRIST HAS ME TRAPPED INNNNN1???!1/1??!??? [/size] STOP IT!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KnightofChrist Posted March 9, 2010 Author Posted March 9, 2010 Humm.. I'm sor-- I thi-- we --ve a bad con--tion.... *crinkles paper next to receiver hangs up*
Hassan Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 March 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1268176509' post='2069814'] What cruel irony that (as far as we know) he'll never be exposed to the scathing disdain of this post. [/quote]
Hassan Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 [quote name='KnightofChrist' date='09 March 2010 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1268176575' post='2069816'] Humm.. I'm sor-- I thi-- we --ve a bad con--tion.... *crinkles paper next to receiver hangs up* [/quote] Goshdarnti!!! I fell into your carefully disguised trap AGAIN! When will the barrage of witticisms end?
KnightofChrist Posted March 9, 2010 Author Posted March 9, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT0Y14RIfSA[/media]
Hassan Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 [quote name='KnightofChrist' date='09 March 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1268176872' post='2069823'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT0Y14RIfSA[/media] [/quote] This reminds me. Of this one really funny guy I knindasortabutnotreallycusitwasbyinternet knew. He had me on ignore. But then he would like make posts that were made obviously to provoke me, so that when I responded he could point out that he was ignoring me. It was REALLLLLYYYYYYY funny. Even more so because he kept up with that same joke OVER AND OVER again. It was so kewl. My one regret is that I didn't keep responding to see how many times he'd respond with the same stupid joke over and over. If he actually didn't read my responses but truly did ignore them, but just kept responding to them with the same idiotic joke over and over that would have been be really amusing to me. I wonder how many times I would have been able to get him to do it????
Hassan Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 Why has KnightofChrist suddenly stopped responding with his awesome joke? Why doesn't Peyton, who I kind of don't dislike, post on my Facebook anymore? What is going on in this crazy world!?
Nihil Obstat Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='09 March 2010 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1268180187' post='2069870'] This avatar thing is confusing. [/quote] [img]http://5.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwhu7uuXJN1qa6yd9o1_500.jpg[/img]
Hassan Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='09 March 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1268186893' post='2069931'] That didn't help. [/quote] I'm the one with the cool Pope in my avatar. If that helps.
HisChildForever Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 I thought it was common courtesy to tell him that he was being placed on ignore, so he would not have to waste his time replying to my posts.
Hassan Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='09 March 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1268196872' post='2070074'] I thought it was common courtesy to tell him that he was being placed on ignore, so he would not have to waste his time replying to my posts. [/quote] What?
HisChildForever Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 I am going to assume that he just quoted me and said something to me, even though he knows better.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now