Nihil Obstat Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='12 March 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1268451811' post='2072190'] JMJ See, public penance heals all. [/quote] That was indeed the plan. I couldn't find any good pictures of sackcloth and ashes.
Hilde Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 Sometimes I feel Sometimes I FEEEL Like I've been TIED to the whipping post.
Vincent Vega Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 Triddy still hasn't apologised to me, though
Nihil Obstat Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='12 March 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1268456059' post='2072221'] Triddy still hasn't apologised to me, though [/quote] For breaking your heart? We'll get through this. It might take a dozen bottles of cheap alcohol, but we'll get through this.
Vincent Vega Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='13 March 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1268461607' post='2072250'] For breaking your heart? [/quote] For stealing it.
Vincent Vega Posted March 14, 2010 Posted March 14, 2010 If I leave her alone, how can I profess my love unto her?
jeffpugh Posted March 14, 2010 Posted March 14, 2010 That is a good question... because she's already courting Jesus?
Vincent Vega Posted March 14, 2010 Posted March 14, 2010 (edited) Ah so she likes the latino fellas does she? Jesus Villa or Martinez? I'll take care of him right quick. Edited March 14, 2010 by USAirwaysIHS
Tridenteen Posted March 15, 2010 Author Posted March 15, 2010 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='14 March 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1268599402' post='2073076'] That is a good question... because she's already courting Jesus? [/quote] JMJ No, He is courting me. And you can ask anyone of the discerning ladies here, and they will tell, you, He is awesome in all He does for Us.
tinytherese Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 No man can compete with Our Lord, afterall He is literally the perfect man.
jeffpugh Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='14 March 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1268602468' post='2073113'] Ah so she likes the latino fellas does she? Jesus Villa or Martinez? I'll take care of him right quick. [/quote] lullz [quote name='Tridenteen' date='14 March 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1268619731' post='2073254'] JMJ No, He is courting me. And you can ask anyone of the discerning ladies here, and they will tell, you, He is awesome in all He does for Us. [/quote] [quote name='tinytherese' date='14 March 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1268620556' post='2073265'] No man can compete with Our Lord, afterall He is literally the perfect man. [/quote] Ha. That's why we don't. He transforms us and gives us the grace to be like Him so we can serve our wives! (I use the plural in general... I'm not hitched yet)
Tridenteen Posted March 15, 2010 Author Posted March 15, 2010 JMJ I can sing the Soul Cakes Song in Latin.
Tridenteen Posted March 15, 2010 Author Posted March 15, 2010 JMJ I can sing some lullaby for Christmas in Hungarian.
jeffpugh Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='15 March 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1268695190' post='2073702'] I can sing the postman pat song in Norwegian. [/quote] win.
Tridenteen Posted March 16, 2010 Author Posted March 16, 2010 JMJ I can sing There's 18 Wheels On a Big Red in latin.
Vincent Vega Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 I can sing Aux Champs Elysees in a south Polynesian language that is comprised entirely of whistles.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now