Tridenteen Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='14 March 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1268608698' post='2073152'] Yikes. [/quote] JMJ I could have warned you he's a creep...[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img]
Moosey Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='14 March 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1268615139' post='2073207'] JMJ I could have warned you he's a creep...[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img] [/quote] I knew long before you did, honey.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 I'm just going to stay home and drink in my backyard. You people scare me.
Vincent Vega Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='15 March 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1268702193' post='2073754'] I'm just going to stay home and drink in my backyard. You people scare me. [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='15 March 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1268702193' post='2073754'] I'm just going to stay home and drink in my backyard. You people scare me. [/quote] Sounds fun. Can we pitch tents and crash there afterwards?
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='16 March 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1268713568' post='2073831'] Sounds fun. Can we pitch tents and crash there afterwards? [/quote] Define "we."
Nihil Obstat Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='16 March 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1268715974' post='2073848'] Define "we." [/quote] Ora, Us[Airways], Nihil [me], Hcf, Koc, Rexi, And I [Hassan]?
Nihil Obstat Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='16 March 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1268716604' post='2073866'] aww, i was forgotten again. [/quote] You can come as long as you promise to God not to sing. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSLSwwkLRW0[/media] Also, avoid the really low cuts if you can manage it. I find it distracting. Edited March 16, 2010 by Nihil Obstat
MIKolbe Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='15 March 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1268702193' post='2073754'] I'm just going to stay home and drink in my backyard. You people scare me. [/quote] i'll bring the appletini's. (rachael wanted me to)
Moosey Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='16 March 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1268716135' post='2073851'] Ora, Us[Airways], Nihil [me], Hcf, Koc, Rexi, And I [Hassan]? [/quote] I guess I'm sleeping on the sidewalk.
Hassan Posted March 16, 2010 Author Posted March 16, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='16 March 2010 - 06:49 AM' timestamp='1268736594' post='2073904'] I guess I'm sleeping on the sidewalk. [/quote] Sure. Orrrrr.......youcouldprobablyjustsleepinadifferenttentwhichwouldprollybealotmorecomftorablenottomentionmuchlesssketchythansleepingonthesidewalk
rachael Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='16 March 2010 - 06:32 AM' timestamp='1268735526' post='2073901'] i'll bring the appletini's. (rachael wanted me to) [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='16 March 2010 - 06:12 AM' timestamp='1268737943' post='2073908'] Sure. Orrrrr.......youcouldprobablyjustsleepinadifferenttentwhichwouldprollybealotmorecomftorablenottomentionmuchlesssketchythansleepingonthesidewalk [/quote] I'm down with this.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='16 March 2010 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1268716135' post='2073851'] Ora, Us[Airways], Nihil [me], Hcf, Koc, Rexi, And I [Hassan]? [/quote] I suppose so. Of course, I would still need to clear it with the Ranger first. [quote name='MIkolbe' date='16 March 2010 - 07:32 AM' timestamp='1268735526' post='2073901'] i'll bring the appletini's. (rachael wanted me to) [/quote] Deal. [quote name='Moosey' date='16 March 2010 - 07:49 AM' timestamp='1268736594' post='2073904'] I guess I'm sleeping on the sidewalk. [/quote] [quote name='Hassan' date='16 March 2010 - 08:12 AM' timestamp='1268737943' post='2073908'] Sure. Orrrrr.......youcouldprobablyjustsleepinadifferenttentwhichwouldprollybealotmorecomftorablenottomentionmuchlesssketchythansleepingonthesidewalk [/quote] This would be wise. Especially since I live in the south and we have palmetto bugs. Which are nocturnal. And completely disgusting.
rachael Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 i could go for a margarita. one tequila two tequila three tequila...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now